Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Help Needed

Yo-lm-Ryan

These are my stats right now:

sstats.jpg

I've never had a 99 in my life and I would really like to get 99 Range by chinning. This screenshot was taken a while ago, but I have 89 Range now. I need some advice on money making, please. I got hacked a week ago, when my computers' security was down. It's finally up and running and I'm all good to go now, but I don't have any money to really start anything like flipping, dicing, etc. I have about 200k, max.

Help and advice with this would be greatly appreciated. :thumbsup:

Mort Myre Fungus is around 500-800k an hour. (requires 50 construction to do it efficiently)

Avi's are good.

White berrys, if you want.

Killing dragons.

Slayer (drops add up, great combat expeirence too.)

That or skilling.

You can fish - semi afk and make money.

Fletching (maple longbows (U), make some profit off of them buying the logs, like 50ish each I beleive)

Hunter is great money at red chins now, since the bots are gone.

Farming herbs is always great money, I farm toadflax. A quick 100k ish every hour and a half. Adds up after awhile.

I'd honestly just do a variety of things such as what I listed above, to change it up, that way you don't get bored of doing one thing over and over.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Mort Myre Fungus is around 500-800k an hour. (requires 50 construction to do it efficiently)

Avi's are good.

White berrys, if you want.

Killing dragons.

Slayer (drops add up, great combat expeirence too.)

That or skilling.

You can fish - semi afk and make money.

Fletching (maple longbows (U), make some profit off of them buying the logs, like 50ish each I beleive)

Hunter is great money at red chins now, since the bots are gone.

Farming herbs is always great money, I farm toadflax. A quick 100k ish every hour and a half. Adds up after awhile.

I'd honestly just do a variety of things such as what I listed above, to change it up, that way you don't get bored of doing one thing over and over.

Thank you, very much. I think I'll give Farming and Hunting a shot and switch it up from time to time. :thumbsup:

I will give you one million geepee.

Noooooooo, thank you. I don't like hand outs. <_<

• 1 month later...