Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2P or P2P

Omni

OH NOOOO THIS TOPIC!@2

What do you feel is harder to work as a clan in?

What do you feel is more important out of the two?

Can you do without either one as a clan?

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day?

Please your answer, I'm curious of the outcome because Sundays are more active on PW than Saturdays.

AND KEEP THIS TOPIC FLAME FREE PLEASE

OT:

What do you feel is harder to work as a clan in? P2P

What do you feel is more important out of the two? F2P

Can you do without either one as a clan? Yea

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day? That I don't know, back in the good days clans could pk whenever they wanted and call it a pk trip trip with or without any hits on other clans

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

What do you feel is more important out of the two? F2P - Everyone can play F2P

Can you do without either one as a clan? Yes, although both supplement each other

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day? I guess people get their kicks out of fighting different clans, and if everyone goes out at the same time, on the same day, people are given the option to do exactly that.

Hi

Depends on the current state of the clan, how experienced in each server the clan as a hole is, if you was to say the clan was totally knew, and equally new in both servers, I would say P2P has an increased depth in complexity. TR finds F2P harder but that's because we don't have as much experience in the server.

Again it depends on the clan, e.g the clan being P2P or F2P based. In my opinion I would consider P2P more important due to myself being in TR.

Can you do without either one as a clan? I suppose TR would be able to do with no F2P and still survive, but I enjoy F2P and TR is improving in this server heavily.

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day?

Nowadays pk worlds are not active as they once where, people go out on the specified day in a particular server because that's where most of the action is.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

What do you feel is harder to work as a clan in? F2P, in P2p generally when you hit a clan you will get a lot more kills and loot due to the gear in p2p and the ability to use ancients.

What do you feel is more important out of the two? F2P, everyone has basically the same bonuses with very little to differentiate except armour and combat level. Mostly depends on member quality and ts calls. In P2P it depends on your turmoil pures destroying them. Its just piling people with the odd wrap or spec rush. Doesn't take as much skill as F2P imo.

Can you do without either one as a clan? Yes otherwise P2P clans like Havoc and Tribulation as well as F2P clans like The Hatred wouldn't be open. They arent as successful as the other clans that do both servers but they still do work.

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day? I think back when the zerk community wasn't dead zerks went p2p saturday and f2p sunday. Might be wrong though. Helps keep it organised tbh, clans would start saying clan X went to f2p/p2p today to try and avoid us.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

What do you feel is harder to work as a clan in?: F2P 100%

What do you feel is more important out of the two?: Neither, it depends on the person/clan.

Can you do without either one as a clan?: I can do without P2P.

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day?: It's just been like that for a long time. It kind of became the thing that every clan did. I don't it will ever change because there would just be less action. And there would be more flame. Say a clan that's in a rivalry with another clan goes to the other server on a given Saturday/Sunday, the clan that didn't go in that server will just say they're hiding or some ********.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Can you do without either one as a clan? Nope.

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day? Because people don't like to use their heads and think of things like that.

What do you feel is harder to work as a clan in? p2p

What do you feel is more important out of the two?F2P

Can you do without either one as a clan? no

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day? saturday is good for f2p every1 can come online then and every1 loves f2p

What do you feel is harder to work as a clan in? P2P.

What do you feel is more important out of the two? Most clans have a focus on F2P, so I'd go with that.

Can you do without either one as a clan? There are solely F2P and solely P2P clans, so yes.

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day? Some clans do, it's just harder to get fights on those days if you are in the wrong server.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Can you do without either one as a clan? No. Havoc/tr/other server based clans are missing out on half the fun that a hybrid-style clan provides.

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day? Because it makes things more organised, and instead of having ceritan clans fight in p2p on saturday, and others fighting in f2p on saturday; saturday is just for f2p so all clans can participate if they see fit.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

I would say F2P. Everyone has to follow calls precisely as they are order if you want to win. Whereas P2P seems to involve a lot more soloing/sniping imo.

Equally important in my view, though I prefer P2P.

If you want to be a top clan - no. However, it is possible to have a stable clan while only focusing in one server (For example Carnage was pretty P2P based, but occasionally did F2P, and we were fairly successful).

I suppose it was just set up like that when PvP came back out and clans just stuck to the schedule to fight their rivals. It's not really about pking and having fun anymore, it's about beating your rivals and proving some sort of superiority.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

What do you feel is more important out of the two? P2P

Can you do without either one as a clan? ye

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day? All p2p based clans should go out on saturday tbh would be fun.

nxpxh.jpg

F2p, everyone needs to listen to calls on ts carefully as there are more movements in f2p.

F2P, because it's available to everyone.

Nah, i like a little variety.

I guess given the current state of clanning, that everyone needs to go out on the same day to get some action.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

What do you feel is harder to work as a clan in? F2p

What do you feel is more important out of the two? P2p

Can you do without either one as a clan? we have to do p2p

Clans like to fight other clans, its about the pulls and what clans gonna honor that, if i wana fight a clan in a certain server idc what day it is

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

What do you feel is harder to work as a clan in? F2P

Can you do without either one as a clan? Not if you plan on being considered one of the Top 5 clans

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day? Because it started that way and if you P2P on a Saturday you'll likely get no fights besides mains

What do you feel is harder to work as a clan in? P2P, a good P2P Clan with decent levels can get into F2P very easy, as long as their leaders know the basics.

What do you feel is more important out of the two? P2P, simply because I've been running P2P Clans since I clan..

Can you do without either one as a clan? Yeah, works well. NME used to be a pretty good f2p only Clan, and there were numerous P2P only Clans in the past, Massacre, Outrage, Sko, Havoc, CPR.

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day? Tradition I guess, there's no enough P2P only Clans in order to grant a fun Saturday vs. other Pure Clans in P2P. And I doubt the F2P Clans would go P2P on a Saturday as most Clans prefer F2P.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

What do you feel is more important out of the two? F2p

Can you do without either one as a clan? Never!

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day? I think it comes down to ego. Most clans feel the need to "compete" and then post topics on here and thus go on the recommended days. I wish more clans would call unofficial trips and just go have fun sometimes. That is the reason we pk right?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

What do you feel is harder to work as a clan in? Depends on Leader's backgrounds and members

What do you feel is more important out of the two? neither

Can you do without either one as a clan? easily, don't need to be a cookie cutter clan to be good lol.

The wild's dead so we only have ourselves to fight, even though we're ******* idiots about it these days.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

I've only ever enjoyed f2p, so my bias answer will be f2p to everything.

bestspammer.png
b55tdw.pngsd4uf.png
-Proud to have been a member of Enigma
-Proud to have been a member of Negative since 23-1-2011
-Proud to have been Malice in Wonderland since 17-7-2011
-Proud to be #NME. Last clan I'll rock since 8-9-2011

What do you feel is harder to work as a clan in? F2P

Can you do without either one as a clan? no - real clans do both, and if you dont do both you're not a real clan--anyone can focus on one server and 'be good'

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day? Because FOE and MM and other clans set it out long ago, go ahead f2p pk on Sunday and fight nobody

igohard.png

What do you feel is harder to work as a clan in? F2P. If you got boss P2p leaders than its fine. Vice versa with f2p.

What do you feel is more important out of the two? P2p

Can you do without either one as a clan? Hell yeah

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day? Would be awesome to have some clans go p2p on Saturday and Sunday. Who knows might start that up!

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

And why don't some clans P2P on Saturday and F2P on Sunday; why does there have to be a set rule on what server you need to be on for a certain day? Would be awesome to have some clans go p2p on Saturday and Sunday. Who knows might start that up!

we should start up clanwars fights friday, saturday, sunday and all them med pulling clans should follow

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png