Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Goodbye is only a word

OIdwildy

Bye OIdwildy <3

Nice having you here for the time you were. Good luck in real life.

Stop by when you have some time and say hi.

You and milk made me fall in love with EoP. I hope you're taking your new job as #1 spammer serious

You always kinda reminded me of Maf1a, sad to see you go.

I'm white.

Bye man. It was nice getting to know you. You were probably my favorite Senior member, best of luck in life man. I will be quitting for a short while here soon, unsure of if I will have time to come back. I know how hard it is, saying goodbye to all of the great friends you've made here. I'll keep this short, because I'm about to go get taco's with a girl, and I'm already late. But, I'll miss you. Definately the #1 weekend topic writer, no competition. You will be missed buddy. At least top in every once in awhile and to say hello :P.

I leave for basic in Jan, which is coming up so fast. Time flys, 6 months seemed like forever, it seems just yesterday I called my recruiter for the first time. In another 6 months, who knows where I will be? Just put the effort in life that you put here, you will go far man.

I love you, no ****. Been a good friend. A great member of PW.

R.I.P. OIldwildy.

-Trev

You were hands down one of the people that made me fall in love with this community. You, Inu and 'Pure, although 'Pure is ****.

Andy. You know I'll always have a special soft spot for you. You keep on hopping away whenever I try to join your clan, but I know it's just because you're scared about the Spark. Yes, I've felt it too.

^_^

You better come say hi sometime soon or I'll personally hunt you down.

I was going to [youtube tag some adele just for you but I forgot. :(

Hugh is about to reply -

Goodbye though Oid gl with life, everybody says they're gunna go, this and that but at the end of the day: Runescape is in our blood.

Long live the true Narnians of our community.

You have no idea how many times I tried quitting back in negative. I once made a post about as long as this (but WAY gayer) alas, it will forever be lost in the dead forumspace.

I will one day return, maybe. But certainly not before april, when I'm finished teaching.

Well played for just straight up quitting, life is so much more appealing than sitting in front of a computer screen all day. We all know what its like.

Your a top bloke.

Good luck for whatever comes your way.

tma 4 lyfe

#tma

Edit: CRAP I KILLED MY EPIC 2,5K POSTCOUNT. FFS.

<3. Means alot man.

I'm not supposed to tell anyone, but Maf1a is also white.

NOPICNOPROOF

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

You are one of hte few people i have talked to and understand how the pure community really works, and wat needs to happen to change/fix it.

Thanks for the talks, thanks for the support on my clans, and thanks for mentioning me in ur topic.

You will be missed :(

Good luck with everything man.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

• 2 weeks later...