Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Here we go again..

Zulu Andre

It's that time of the year, when it gets cold and dark outside, you're all covered up in homework and you need a place where you can forget everything else and just relax for an hour, or two.

So that's why I'm starting to scape again after a year break. I'm planning on just scapin' til' it gets hotter outside, but I'll probably stick along for much longer than that as usual.

Now you might be asking yourself, "who is he?" Well you better ******* not be, newfag. Nah, but I've been around pure clanning for a while (read: way too long), and most of you probably seen me before somewhere.

My name's Andre, I'm 17 years old and I'm from Sweden. I've been in a lot of pure clans, I'm not going to list all of them but the most important are Ascendency <3, Corrupt Pures, Epidemic and FOE.

My previous nicks are so many, but you'll probably remember me as Zulu Andre, that's my last RSN.

I've always been addicted to clanning, I love just sitting in the IRC talking **** with the community, but the best thing about scape are the PK trips imo. Oh boy, how many Saturdays I've spent on this game, how I used to get so excited when we managed to beat that rival clan and so on.

So these are my stats, I'm willing to train up if a clan feels worth it, and obviously I'm going to work on that **** HP level.

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/846/runescapeh.png/

So what I'm looking for in a clan: Mature and nice community, good leaders who doesn't make you feel like a +3 opts and mandatory PK trips Saturdays and Sundays

What I can offer: A nice guy who's loyal in every situation, a lot of clanning experience and most importantly: +3 opts

TL;DR: Looking for a clan, halp

oneascendencysmall.png

Come check out Revenge. Plenty of low levels, active forums, active IRC, minis every day, preps every week, and of course fun weekend trips. Check us out at...

Forums: www.revenge-rs.com/forums

IRC: #Revenge

Youtube: www.youtube.com/RevengeClanTube

It doesn't hurt to try. We love people with good attitudes and are all willing to make new friends. :D

2s1ry3n.jpg

If you're interested in having fun on trips and an active community over the winter months, i think you'd probably have the most fun in EoP. Been pulling consistent 75+ to f2p and 65+ to p2p for a few months now, been beating everyone in f2p, even when clans team against us, and generally having a lot of fun.

As for the community aspect, we have the most active irc in the pure community (and usually in the top 5 channels on the swiftirc network), and one of the most active forums, with people from pretty much every timezone.

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

Honestly, because of the type of clan that you're looking for, i'd recommend Enormity. Enormity is a 1 Month old F2P Based clan that values each member. We have a fun, loving community that are basically a large group of friends. We may not pull as high some other clans, but we enjoy every event that we have. No member is considered 'A Number'. We don't just have a good community though. Enormity is currently undefeated in preps, and we hold our own pretty well on Saturdays. We do P2P Sundays as well, but i personally think all the cool kids care more about Saturdays. :P We do alot of Miniwars, so you won't go a day without an event if you wish to have one. Really hope you read this and consider joining Enormity. You can learn more about us at #Enormity in the IRC or at http://s11.zetaboards.com/Enormity/index/ . I'm looking forward to an intro :)

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

If you were in Epidemic then I would strongly encourage you to check out Enemy. Led by a lot of Epidemic ranks and we are dominating F2P right now. There must be over 25+ Ex-Epidemic there so you would enjoy the community. Mature leaders, fun trips, domination, and an active member base. Check it out mate.

www.nme-rs.com

1175tub.png

So what I'm looking for in a clan: Mature and nice community, good leaders who doesn't make you feel like a +3 opts and mandatory PK trips Saturdays and Sundays

TL;DR: Looking for a clan, halp

Judging by that ^ and the fact you are ex-epidemic then you should definitely check out #nme.

www.nme-rs.com

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

#NME for sure man (: If you're ex-Epidemic you'll know a lot of our members and staff already. I didn't come from Epidemic, but the leaders still made me feel very welcome when I first joined, and I have definitely never felt like a +3 at all

Good luck deciding

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Talked to you the other night, I'd say check out The Hatred. Could be a good fit, you're a little young though, may not be a good fit.

Probably a better slide into NME TBH.

But you could try The Hatred! Just sayin'!