Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pure Order Vs Zenith P2P Prep

Flankk

***** r u srs comin in here with yo chicken and you think you all good lookin like tyra banks ***** plz im blak i dont curr y u gotta be hatin homie

Shout out to my girl [O]Yawnz.

Thanks for the prep.

<3 Aidan

Listen to Many, Speak to Few
yawnz.gif
10mtye9.jpg
yawnz.gif
Forgive your Enemies, but Never Forget their Names
-Ya Boy Yawnz-

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

npo is lucky I wasnt there

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

What's with the excuses Zenith? You lost, whether you had your best on or your worst or you had 10 callers or none a loss is a loss. You accepted the prep knowing exactly what the rules were and the times, move on. Give grats where its due.

GJ NPO.

What's with the excuses Zenith? You lost, whether you had your best on or your worst or you had 10 callers or none a loss is a loss. You accepted the prep knowing exactly what the rules were and the times, move on. Give grats where its due.

GJ NPO.

Real talk, preach wade preach :thumbsup:

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

GJ NPO.

Were stating what had happend, as NPO said they had 9 applicants as well. Were not the clan to sit there, and actually care about a prep, its for organization lol.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

111110175002.png

^Thats me where you specced dat 700 on lol

anyway didnt really like the prep due some poeple running around with agses >__>

yeah its a part of this ****** game but w/e

gj lul

wish i could do that but every person i seem to spec has a sol spec around them...

i would rocommend talking **** to 1 clan at a time, mm wont be there forever to help you. Remember this "you guys take preps so srs" that sentence was said to eop. scroll back up and read your excuses now and feel dumb.

nxpxh.jpg

anyway didnt really like the prep due some poeple running around with agses >__>

gj lul

so you prefer 20 chaotic mauls running around?

pff I got better things to do

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

111110175002.png

gj lul

wish i could do that but every person i seem to spec has a sol spec around them...

i would rocommend talking **** to 1 clan at a time, mm wont be there forever to help you. Remember this "you guys take preps so srs" that sentence was said to eop. scroll back up and read your excuses now and feel dumb.

So true lol. we forced them to team w/ venom+mm+xl :teehee:

qOY7v.png