Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

**** Happens; EoP's Saturday

Milky

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Tbh, i think its pointless to add 'fights' for clans that run instantly, im guessing u just do it to make your topic look big and action packed but i see it almost as an act of 'desperation'

sorry but just my opinion, as it hurts my head having to read thru a bunch of worthless fights to get to the actual ones :whistling:

nice topic tho, lots of work put into it

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

We beat you with 15 less :]

you had more than us at the start as we had kids out of range, and then you had 40 nme helping you for most of the fight.

so actually we beat you with about 30-35 less ;)

Yes because its mm's fault u **** clans off so much right?

And goodjob man, 30-35 less? So you had 10-15 there? Dang!

Anyways fun trip, FUKC ALL THOSE MW3/skyrim skippers :( . also wasn't the smartest thing to rush foe with nearly half our opts still logging in lol. would have loved to see the outcome if we were on full opts, good job nonetheless foe ;)

qOY7v.png

Tbh, i think its pointless to add 'fights' for clans that run instantly, im guessing u just do it to make your topic look big and action packed but i see it almost as an act of 'desperation'

sorry but just my opinion, as it hurts my head having to read thru a bunch of worthless fights to get to the actual ones :whistling:

kinda like your p2p topics for the last year where you just crash everyone and brag about it? :mellow:

I don't get why you rushed us when we're in single and had like 18-20, and killed no one..

that was when marty took our ts down, we just told everyone to run into single before we got rushed with no audio, and you happened to be there, lol.

considering you teamed with zenith last week i don't have much sympathy regardless.

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

Despite Skyrim, Mw3, and double dung weekend, we came out with the whole gaming world trying to stop people from showing up to our trips, still with a respectable 55 people,

Oh, didn't realize those games only came out for eop members.

i loled

uh we didnt see you today at all.. but i guess u crashed us and cleared us.. meaning we lost 0 people in all our other fights since we only had like 25 deaths today

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

kinda like your p2p topics for the last year where you just crash everyone and brag about it? :mellow:

k0

qOY7v.png

k0

Yeah...we do kill everyone but we post videos on it rather than dividing every section for everything we hit, imagine trying to do that for the 500 + kills we get every Sunday

Stop while you're ahead..oh wait you aren't :teehee: :teehee:

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png