Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

**** Happens; EoP's Saturday

Milky

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's kind of the point.. you didnt hit is in Multi (not crashing) once.

Actually... the only time you ever have is when you outnumber us by 30

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Tbh, i think its pointless to add 'fights' for clans that run instantly, im guessing u just do it to make your topic look big and action packed but i see it almost as an act of 'desperation'

sorry but just my opinion, as it hurts my head having to read thru a bunch of worthless fights to get to the actual ones :whistling:

nice topic tho, lots of work put into it

yeah i think so too

We heard that Zenith had crashed a fight between NME and WAR near GDZ, so bein the good lads we were, we went up to AC. We rushed in and killed Zenith, and suddenly NME started attacking us. Unhappy at this ungratefulness, we then also killed NME, and chased the stragglers of both clans down to single.

You killed NME alright, after fighting WAR, then R, then Z, here's our ending opts ;)

111112162608.png

I watched ace's video and i don't really see any1 die i just see everyone book it west :thumbsup:

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

derp

lol mm cant take a loss

but we won

You didn't win m8ie as your own vid shows you lost. we didn't have 65 tho, we had 57 at the fight and you had 60.. more propagenda and at the end of your vid it shows the mm ls alliance, double facepalm to mm

We peaked at 50 and had 45 at the fight.

Yep, we lost. This pic even proves it more

111112230055.png

And for the opts, while i was returning and I saw solo quickchat that you had 63, derp!

Dat cc pic, ma boy hanuman

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

Once you step back from the situation and really take a look at it you will see that NME is crying about being hit in the Wilderness..

:mellow:

And if you REALLY look at it you'll see nobody is crying b/c Eop didn't do anything to NME today really except kill returners. But we can't complain, we did the same. :mellow:

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Once you step back from the situation and really take a look at it you will see that NME is crying about being hit in the Wilderness..

And if you REALLY look at it you'll see nobody is crying b/c Eop didn't do anything to NME today really except kill returners. But we can't complain, we did the same. :mellow:

I mean, if you think taking down our TeamSpeak and making a PW topic saying you're selling spies isn't crying then ..