Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

**** Happens; EoP's Saturday

Milky

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Once you step back from the situation and really take a look at it you will see that NME is crying about being hit in the Wilderness..

:mellow:

And if you REALLY look at it you'll see nobody is crying b/c Eop didn't do anything to NME today really except kill returners. But we can't complain, we did the same. :mellow:

I mean, if you think taking down our TeamSpeak and making a PW topic saying you're selling spies isn't crying then ..

Didn't know one person = whole clan.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Once you step back from the situation and really take a look at it you will see that NME is crying about being hit in the Wilderness..

And if you REALLY look at it you'll see nobody is crying b/c Eop didn't do anything to NME today really except kill returners. But we can't complain, we did the same. :mellow:

I mean, if you think taking down our TeamSpeak and making a PW topic saying you're selling spies isn't crying then ..

Didn't know one person = whole clan.

Your leader represents your clan, thats sorta the point

@What Scott said on the last page about this being similar to the e/eop thing, not really because both clans have completely different leaderships, regardless of whether or not you take our forums and teamspeak down and attempt to put other clans spies in our clan, theres only going to be one result at the end of this. It's a shame you had to take us crashing 1 of your fights so personally, but meh big egos i guess.

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

That eop Swag, goodjob nigguhs

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

The funny part was that you had several invites with you LOL!

(16:30:07) <Zach|0mg> u apped?????????

(16:30:34) <kse> clan friend

(16:30:38) <Zach|0mg> L 0 L

(16:30:49) <kse> =0?

ummm?

notsureifsrs.

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

Can someone aware me/give me cliffs of this marty thing?

He got mad because we hit them in the wilderness so he took down our TS for a small amount of time during the trip and is selling spies of our TS/Forums for 10M each..

Spoiler:
The Wilderness is the most dangerous and high risk area of RuneScape. If you have little or no experience of player-vs-player Wilderness, we strongly advise you to read this FAQ before venturing there.

http://www.runescape.com/kbase/guid/wilder...getting_started

He got mad because we hit them in the wilderness so he took down our TS for a small amount of time during the trip and is selling spies of our TS/Forums for 10M each..

Spoiler:
The Wilderness is the most dangerous and high risk area of RuneScape. If you have little or no experience of player-vs-player Wilderness, we strongly advise you to read this FAQ before venturing there.

He got mad because his rank was taken away in HIS ts. If you really believe he's going to be selling spies you're a tid bit gullible. Marty doesn't take this game that serious rofl

AqopR.png

Spoiler:

He got mad because his rank was taken away in HIS ts. If you really believe he's going to be selling spies you're a tid bit gullible. Marty doesn't take this game that serious rofl

You don't even know what he did or what we did so I don't know why you're the one I'm even talking to, but he got on our TS and changed his description, changed his TS name, took his own webmaster and gave himself member and idled in our TS so we wouldn't crash you. We simply removed the member rank from the "random person" with member who happened to be him ;p

But really it's quite obvious he's mad over the crashing and not the TS since I'm like 90% sure he can get on some sort of control panel and give himself his own webmaster rank back

on a side note. ppl need to remember this is just a game. =[

pretty hypocritical after what happened today I'd say :P

Not from me. I went on a pk trip. Came on pw for some lulz and played Assassin's creed alot. Maybe if someone who got mad said that then yea, but even a few members who ik in EoP can tell you, i don't get mad over Runescape lol, just a game :)

I dont hold grudges on clans, I even intro'd on Cp's site and posted around a bit during the height of our rivalry. Hell, my twin is in Eop ;)

AqopR.png

The funny part was that you had several invites with you LOL!

(16:30:07) <Zach|0mg> u apped?????????

(16:30:34) <kse> clan friend

(16:30:38) <Zach|0mg> L 0 L

(16:30:49) <kse> =0?

Clan friends are allowed to come to pk trips, since clan friends are related to EoP they are nowhere close to invites. keep trying to look for more excuses retard

qOY7v.png

Expected a topic with little truth. Was not disappointed.

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1