Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures Saturday OWNAGE BRO!

its pibb

110903223441.png

tclm-1.png
The Last Pures:
Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

Saturday November 12th 2011, The Last Pures peaked at around 40 members, the low peak did not stop our two hours of feasting as you will see below.

118bg2u.jpg
^ the kdr of champions.

T9i6P.png

tvid.png

T9i6P.png
The Last Pures Vs intense redemption

After getting word from a little birdy (more like an eagle) that IR was walking up towards 13 ports we decided that it would be a good idea to hit them. We went on top of southeast bh stairs and we decided we were going to play the waiting game, after a while it became apparent that they were moving slower than a tortoise so we ran to them by 13 ports. It ended pretty quickly and made us some good loot. The best part about rebuilding is the fact that there is no spies.

111112133750.jpg
111112154247.png

T9i6P.png
The Last Pures Vs Zenith
We scheduled a run in again NME but being the impatient people we were we pmed Zenith about a run in and they quickly accepted it, we were to defend on sperm hill and that we did. Zenith rushed from the east with scims and range prays up so we made a quick call to push in with scims and the battle commenced. With a couple pushes and pulls we managed to push them south off of sperm hill and down to ghost hut where we finished the fight.

It was an amazing performance from both TLP and Zenith, good job Zenith.
171165124.png
171165215.png
171165346.png
171165356.png
171165440.png
171165534.png
171165613.png

T9i6P.png
The Last Pures Vs Enemy
We finally got the run in we had been discussing with Enemy almost all trip, we were to defend so we picked New Gate Hill. Being down 10 we knew we had to work extremely hard in this fight. Enemy rushed us from the south so we pulled bows and hit them while they were south off of the hill. After they this they moved west to the vents where we rushed into them with scims. Once again with a couple pushes and pulls we managed to clear them.

Good fight Enemy
171172505.png
171172631.png
171172653.png
171172709.png
171172839.png
171173010.png

T9i6P.png
The Last Pures Vs Enemy
With NME and TLP being the only 2 clans left we did the only option we could really do and got another run in with them, this time they defended. They dd'd south of gap and we rushed from the north. This fight contained a lot of pushing from pretty much every direction until we finally managed to push them down to piper. With both of us still wanting to fight we both regrouped and NME rushed us while we were at GDZ. With a couple pushes going in and out of GDZ hut we managed to clear them. Them being one of the few respectful clans spammed Good Fight.

Amazing job NME you guys are by far the best MPC.

171180718.png
171180848.png
171180923.png
171181055.png
171181102.png
171181335.png
171181604.png
171181654.png

T9i6P.png

tubetranscopy.png
Suscribe today!
fgjjhdd0.png
35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

All fights Looks like a bunch of level 60's in robes got steamrolled by a bunch of level 100s in mith and addy.

Competitive fights must be fun.

STOP FLAME BAITING YOU ARE GOING TO GET THEM MAD!

LOL! Who still plays this game

All fights Looks like a bunch of level 60's in robes got steamrolled by a bunch of level 100s in mith and addy.

Competitive fights must be fun.

Really no point in that flamebait friend

Former DP Leader

Proud Leader of Enemy

16k146o.jpg

101 sins= #1 reject

slurping wont get you as far in foe as it did fi....try massaging the balls, may help, who knows.

It's funny how stupid you are, but hey we all can't be 101 Sins. Enjoy your trip tomar :)

LOL! Who still plays this game

101 sins= #1 reject

slurping wont get you as far in foe as it did fi....try massaging the balls, may help, who knows.

It's funny how stupid you are, but hey we all can't be 101 Sins. Enjoy your trip tomar :)

yes because you have a big say in what foe does on sunday :rofl: :rofl:

xncgb5.jpg