Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2p Mini'ng

Pig Benis

Rank you top 3 F2p Mini'ing clans in: Participation and Success (the main one)

Participation:

1. EOP

--------------------------

2. Fi/CP

3. CP/Fi

Success:

1. TR

2. EOP/Fi

3. EOP/Fi

My list (and my opinion) is most likely to be updated in the future, but feel free to discuss.

Are there any other clans that F2p Mini? I'll be happy to Mini, especially clans I haven't faced. PM me on irc on Fridays.

I think our f2p mini vs you was our first ever since re-opening lol, was fun though.

Participation

1. EOP

2. CP

3. NME

Success

1. CP ?

2. EOP ?

3. NME?

I know nothing about how f2p mini units are nowadays in clans but If enough TR want to I'll get a f2p mini vs you sometime shady.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Hard to rank when it all depends whos on, its rare we ever have a "unit" on, but over the past year or so i can say CP are usually the hardest clan we mini, mainly because they've been bringing the same 7-8 people to them for the past 2 years and by now they're very good, lol.

@Ex-Council of the Eruption of Pures.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right

Vxf6N.png

eopanonymous.png

Hard to rank when it all depends whos on, its rare we ever have a "unit" on, but over the past year or so i can say CP are usually the hardest clan we mini, mainly because they've been bringing the same 7-8 people to them for the past 2 years and by now they're very good, lol.

^ in F2P they are good in

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Eop are Tlp are the best to mini war. Nme is good to but levels usually just limit them but if they were our levels it would be really good. Fi sometimes when they have a unit.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

havent really been around f2p miniing in awhile so i wouldnt know who would be on top :o

for participation i'd say eop/cp/fi cause they always come in our irc to challenge us :S

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png