Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Question to 1 def pures:

MarK.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I would have left my clan because of the defence requirements, I would have no clans to choose from. There is only one clan that doesn't allow mithril.

The difference between 20 defence and 30 is huge, and 20 defence has been accepted in pure clans since the early days

The difference between 10 defence and 20 is huge, and being accepted doesn't make it right (30 defence is accepted by most clans).

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

If I would have left my clan because of the defence requirements, I would have no clans to choose from. There is only one clan that doesn't allow mithril.

The difference between 20 defence and 30 is huge, and 20 defence has been accepted in pure clans since the early days

The difference between 10 defence and 20 is huge, and being accepted doesn't make it right (30 defence is accepted by most clans).

and how is the difference huge? The only bonus you get from 10-20 is mithril armor,mystic, mith defender...What else? Not much... Sure mystic is good but it doesn't give you as big of a boost as Turmoil does when you get 30 def.

I'm not saying its right, but a 1 def pure fighting a 20 def pure is NOT THAT BAD, they can still manage to win because the 20 def pure doesn't have insane offensive bonuses. But when it comes to 1 def fighting 30, its nearly impossible, especially with soulsplit.

45w2jk.gif

and how is the difference huge? The only bonus you get from 10-20 is mithril armor,mystic, mith defender...What else? Not much... Sure mystic is good but it doesn't give you as big of a boost as Turmoil does when you get 30 def.

I'm not saying its right, but a 1 def pure fighting a 20 def pure is NOT THAT BAD, they can still manage to win because the 20 def pure doesn't have insane offensive bonuses. But when it comes to 1 def fighting 30, its nearly impossible, especially with soulsplit.

You're complaining about an account in a pure clan with offensive bonuses? I'd rather have 30 defence accounts with turmoil in my clan than 20 defence accounts with mithril. I don't really see 30 defence (or 5+ for that matter) accounts as being pure, but at least they have great offensive bonuses instead of mostly defensive bonuses.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

You're complaining about an account in a pure clan with offensive bonuses? I'd rather have 30 defence accounts with turmoil in my clan than 20 defence accounts with mithril. I don't really see 30 defence (or 5+ for that matter) accounts as being pure, but at least they have great offensive bonuses instead of mostly defensive bonuses.

Well with that reasoning then why dont you accept 45 defence? Even more offensive bonuses and its only 3 combat levels higher than a maxed turmoil pure?

Lets get back on topic here.

1 def pures are no longer the best "build", the main topic here is why do they stay 1 defence, and why don't they branch off and make their own community because the difference between 1 and 30 is so immense.

45w2jk.gif

Well with that reasoning then why dont you accept 45 defence? Even more offensive bonuses and its only 3 combat levels higher than a maxed turmoil pure?

Lets get back on topic here.

1 def pures are no longer the best "build", the main topic here is why do they stay 1 defence, and why don't they branch off and make their own community because the difference between 1 and 30 is so immense.

I'm clanless, but the one clan I lead was 10- defence. As for 1 defence pures making their own clan, I'd say that in most cases, they probably don't care anymore. I'm sure most are in their clan for the community or for good trips (which accounts with defence can help give). Also, a clan with low defence requirements can not accept as many members as a clan that accepts higher defence accounts. So in that aspect, they are already at a disadvantage. Not even counting the advantage defence gives in actual fights.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

I'm clanless, but the one clan I lead was 10- defence. As for 1 defence pures making their own clan, I'd say that in most cases, they probably don't care anymore. I'm sure most are in their clan for the community or for good trips (which accounts with defence can help give). Also, a clan with low defence requirements can not accept as many members as a clan that accepts higher defence accounts. So in that aspect, they are already at a disadvantage. Not even counting the advantage defence gives in actual fights.

Well I'm sure some of them are just too old to care, but for the new ones that still enjoy the game, it would make it a lot funner for them to fight on even grounds with clans that have accounts similar to theirs.

As for 1 def clans being at a disadvantage, I don't think thats true. Turm clans would compete with other turm clans to be the best in their division, and would rarely fight 1 def pure clans, except when the pure clan could compete (High opts). Just like how Zerk clans compete with mains and zerks, and sometimes with pures, like when FOE pulls high and ends up fighting them.

Sure nothing would stop them from crashing, but if its two totally different communities, like zybez and pure warfare, I'm sure it could happen... You don't see REAL main clans crashing pures that often.

45w2jk.gif

I tried going for turm, but without bots I could only train legit to 5 def before I got bored and gave up.

But yeah I dunno. We're a "pure" community, so the pure'er the better, right?

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Well I'm sure some of them are just too old to care, but for the new ones that still enjoy the game, it would make it a lot funner for them to fight on even grounds with clans that have accounts similar to theirs.

As for 1 def clans being at a disadvantage, I don't think thats true. Turm clans would compete with other turm clans to be the best in their division, and would rarely fight 1 def pure clans, except when the pure clan could compete (High opts). Just like how Zerk clans compete with mains and zerks, and sometimes with pures, like when FOE pulls high and ends up fighting them.

Sure nothing would stop them from crashing, but if its two totally different communities, like zybez and pure warfare, I'm sure it could happen... You don't see REAL main clans crashing pures that often.

I agree, it would be much more fun if 1 defence clans were fighting other 1 defence clans. I guess if people put in enough work, it could be possible. However, I still think the communities would be less separate than Pw and Zybez, because I'm sure many people would use both sites. Hopefully rivalries would not follow to the other site, but that would probably be too much to expect from the current state of our community.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

I made a topic about this when i joined pure warfare and found out that turm + def was the new norm. And i love the idea of 1 def pure clans fighting but it won't happen because 99% of clans want those +1 members so they can say they pulled more or win more often. If people didn't care about losing now and again we could have more clans like nme that are real pure clans.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No way the pure community splits up. Most people join clans for reasons like community, f2p or p2p-based, and many other factors. Defense lvls are only one of those factors, and a pretty small one at that. If the major reason you join a clan for is because of their defense lvls, then you ought to re-evaluate what you're looking to get out of even being in one.

That said, 30+ def is pretty overpowered and is making this game much less fun than before.

You got that spunk, sweetheart!

The Big Hundo.

Cleverly disguised Herp Derp mm is only pure clan foe is main clan thread haha. Yeah in foe its mainly either 1 def or 30, hardly anything in between. People only get def for turm instead of 23 like some mm for mystic lol.

Oh and about 1 def making their own community, I think most people apart from mm stopped bitching and crying about defense and are in their clans for the community and weekend trips so I don't see that happening. ;)

Cleverly disguised Herp Derp mm is only pure clan foe is main clan thread haha. Yeah in foe its mainly either 1 def or 30, hardly anything in between. People only get def for turm instead of 23 like some mm for mystic lol.

Oh and about 1 def making their own community, I think most people apart from mm stopped bitching and crying about defense and are in their clans for the community and weekend trips so I don't see that happening. ;)

I love how retards manage to turn any thread into a flame to their rival clan.

Grow the **** up, seriously.

45w2jk.gif

so that i don't get flamed if i fight "pure" clans that accept anything over 1 def.

1 defence 1 prayer. if you're not 1 def 1 prayer then get the **** out because nothing else is pure

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

I have a 1 defence account as well as a 10defence account and a 30 defence account. I believe that 30 defence is accepted in pure clans as it doesn't give so much bonus that you're extremely hard to kill in multi combat areas. I cannot say the same about Zerker pures (Rune). I believe that 1 defence pures often don't mind being in clans with more defence because of the PK Trips. Higher defence wins wars. I don't care who you are or what you say. I don't see a reason not to accept these accounts into your community, because of the fact that they are almost necessary to compete (with a few exceptions). Saturdays are the most enjoyable time for many pures, and they want their trip to be good. Adamant will never leave pure clanning, and i don't see rune ever coming into pure clanning. I can however see 39 defence being accepted into pure clans, strictly due to the advantage this clan wants in warring. I've already seen 36 Defence, 110F2P combat accounts being accepted. 1 Defence pures will keep their ideals and enjoy their community of friends(involving 30def accounts), or join one of the 3 clans listed before. Either way, there will always be turm pures, always be 20def, and always be people who believe that their 1 defence accounts are superior or they just enjoy being 1defence.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

I am old school. Anything over 20 def you were treated like ****. Rarely you saw people with 20 def, let alone 30. -_- Plus, one is so much sexier than 30.
Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS