Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Question to 1 def pures:

MarK.

The lower your defence level the less of a homosexual you are.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cleverly disguised Herp Derp mm is only pure clan foe is main clan thread haha. Yeah in foe its mainly either 1 def or 30, hardly anything in between. People only get def for turm instead of 23 like some mm for mystic lol.

Oh and about 1 def making their own community, I think most people apart from mm stopped bitching and crying about defense and are in their clans for the community and weekend trips so I don't see that happening. ;)

I love how retards manage to turn any thread into a flame to their rival clan.

Grow the **** up, seriously.

lol you were clearly trying to throw it at foe. 30 def for turm is fair yeah but when you have clans where 90% have addy berserker shields it gets ridiculous. ;) Oh and you can't really tell people to grow the **** up seeing how outbreak & a certain few tr members act at minis. :teehee:

Cleverly disguised Herp Derp mm is only pure clan foe is main clan thread haha. Yeah in foe its mainly either 1 def or 30, hardly anything in between. People only get def for turm instead of 23 like some mm for mystic lol.

Oh and about 1 def making their own community, I think most people apart from mm stopped bitching and crying about defense and are in their clans for the community and weekend trips so I don't see that happening. ;)

lol you were clearly trying to throw it at foe. 30 def for turm is fair yeah but when you have clans where 90% have addy berserker shields it gets ridiculous. ;) Oh and you can't really tell people to grow the **** up seeing how outbreak & a certain few tr members act at minis. :teehee:

I used FOE once in this topic, as an example, because they're often seen as the clan with the smaller % of turm/addy, and there was totally no flame intended. And why would other people's actions determine if I can tell people to grow the **** up or not? Just get off this topic.

45w2jk.gif

Honestly the reason I'm 1 defence is for the challenge. Pking has never really been my thing and completing all the quests I could at 1 defence was a goal of mine I completed a long time ago. Anyone who knows me can tell you that I'm a perfectionist when it comes to my accounts.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

I used FOE once in this topic, as an example, because they're often seen as the clan with the smaller % of turm/addy, and there was totally no flame intended. And why would other people's actions determine if I can tell people to grow the **** up or not? Just get off this topic.

I assumed you were trying to call out foe seeing as you're gud friends with mm, and flame us quite a bit when you're wit em so ye. Oh & my bad I meant you do the same flaming **** at alot of the minis so how you gonna tell me to grow up when you do the same thing lol. Oh and just to be on topic most people stay 1 def because they like to hybrid, like the challenge of being 1 def, or are in a 1-20 def clan & like it.

@Henry If anything you're the spaz lmao. Go practice trollin' a bit more m8.

I assumed you were trying to call out foe seeing as you're gud friends with mm, and flame us quite a bit when you're wit em so ye. Oh & my bad I meant you do the same flaming **** at alot of the minis so how you gonna tell me to grow up when you do the same thing lol. Oh and just to be on topic most people stay 1 def because they like to hybrid, like the challenge of being 1 def, or are in a 1-20 def clan & like it.

@Henry If anything you're the spaz lmao. Go practice trollin' a bit more m8.

What he said... Wrecka #1

LOL! Who still plays this game

I dont really care that the majority of the pure community seems to angle towards turm now, and cant really talk **** about 30 defence since the main character I play is a turm zerker, but I dont pure clan anymore because of how much the communities changed over the past few years going from thinking 20 def isnt all that pure to suddenly 50% of people in HPCs are 30-35 def with turm and over 100 cmb.

1324342569-IaAr.png

1324342569-QkYL.png

1324345218-PhRy.png

1324590774-hwy4.png

I dont rly get why people with 30 def stay 30 and not get 40-45, but anyways it would be awesome if the community were split in pures, turm/zerk pkers and mains. but thats not gonna happen because of how small the pure community is and because turm pkers / pures are so involved with eachother.

its getting better tho because most turm pkers realize they arnt pures and realize the huge advantage they have over pures, but it gets annoying with the few retards left who still thinks they are equal with pures and gets spasticly happy when they manage to beat a pure & thinking its coz they are great pkers.

also when people say 10-20 is like 20-30 I get a little vommit in my throat. 20-30 def is even more of a dif than 1-20 is. not just in xp and advantages, or because prayer comes with 30def, and not just 30, even mid/high 30s.

but mainly because 20 def used to be the exception, not encouraged, not that used, not that big of a difference if uve ****** up with whip a couple times.. now people intentionally get it for the advantages, its encouraged, defence is becoming the majority of the clan and not the exception, used and gotten simply to gain advantages over real pures.

pride/honour went down the drain with defence.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

answer his question and leave , no need to flame , Kids.

#clan-ef

I dont rly get why people with 30 def stay 30 and not get 40-45, but anyways it would be awesome if the community were split in pures, turm/zerk pkers and mains. but thats not gonna happen because of how small the pure community is and because turm pkers / pures are so involved with eachother.

its getting better tho because most turm pkers realize they arnt pures and realize the huge advantage they have over pures, but it gets annoying with the few retards left who still thinks they are equal with pures and gets spasticly happy when they manage to beat a pure & thinking its coz they are great pkers.

also when people say 10-20 is like 20-30 I get a little vommit in my throat. 20-30 def is even more of a dif than 1-20 is. not just in xp and advantages, or because prayer comes with 30def, and not just 30, even mid/high 30s.

but mainly because 20 def used to be the exception, not encouraged, not that used, not that big of a difference if uve ****** up with whip a couple times.. now people intentionally get it for the advantages, its encouraged, defence is becoming the majority of the clan and not the exception, used and gotten simply to gain advantages over real pures.

pride/honour went down the drain with defence.

:wub:

45w2jk.gif

The game changed, people took advantage so now what wouldn't be accepted as pure is & yeah sometimes I miss when everyone was 1 def. Minis were more fun etc. I think most people who have a turm acc also have 1 def so theres no reason to get above 1 def.

I remember when people started accepting 30 def, everyone was saying that it would never go higher than 30, and now we're already at 35 lol.

I wish the Zerker community was bigger/closer to the pure community so that people would just get 45 def and join those clans instead. But with only HF/PX as zerker clans, I dont think it'll happen lol.

45w2jk.gif

I remember when people started accepting 30 def, everyone was saying that it would never go higher than 30, and now we're already at 35 lol.

I wish the Zerker community was bigger/closer to the pure community so that people would just get 45 def and join those clans instead. But with only HF/PX as zerker clans, I dont think it'll happen lol.

Sadly Phalanx and Valhalla both closed so Higher Force IS the zerker community now. I wish it were bigger in the fact that zerkers dont like fighting maxed mains just like pures dont like fighting zerkers. A zerker will fight a turm pure and theyll complain that they have 45 defence, and turm pures will fight init pures and theyll complain they have 30 def/curses, init pures will fight 1-10 def pures and they complain about their defence. Its a chain and it sucks that the lines between the different breeds of pures are so blurred, but thats how it is and people need to figure out how to make the best of that situation.

1324342569-IaAr.png

1324342569-QkYL.png

1324345218-PhRy.png

1324590774-hwy4.png

Wish they didn't make curses

this

also would be awesome if they made it so that the turm quest gave like 40 def, and then ALL turm pkers in all pure clans would get the fk out and make more zerker clans.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

stop apologizing why ur clan is bad