Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy vs xL and Zenith [Preps]

Scott

We don't know how to pull 20 yet we have 35+ every Friday and Saturday.

YESTERDAY WAS THURSDAY.

TODAY IS FRIDAY

WE WE WE SO EXCITED.

And I'm sorry we can't pull our entire clan to a weekday event, unlike you.

We pulled roughly 55% of our clan.

You pulled roughly 15% of your clan.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

We don't know how to pull 20 yet we have 35+ every Friday and Saturday.

YESTERDAY WAS THURSDAY.

TODAY IS FRIDAY

WE WE WE SO EXCITED.

LMFAO IRL

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

E L U M, you only make xL look worse and worse with every click of 'Add Reply.' I'm advising you to just not participate in these topics and use your time building a future for xL rather than breaking it down with your immature remarks and irrational arguments. Also, NME members just stop replying to him, hard to hold a 1 man debate.

Good job on the wins. The topic's words were mesmerizing. Awesome work, Scott. xoxo

Retired March 2012

E L U M, you only make xL look worse and worse with every click of 'Add Reply.' I'm advising you to just not participate in these topics and use your time building a future for xL rather than breaking it down with your immature remarks and irrational arguments. Also, NME members just stop replying to him, hard to hold a 1 man debate.

Good job on the wins. The topic's words were mesmerizing. Awesome work, Scott. xoxo

I make xL look worse because I respond to nme the same way they talk to us? Maybe you haven't seen all the pics, topics, irc and anywhere else they can talk in which they flame, troll, etc us.

Also, if I stopped replying to their topics and they stopped replying to me, there would go half of the replies/views for their topics. Their topics would reach the second page after a day. I'm just trying to give them more fame.

siguoi.png

Round 1

Enemy starting: 20

Ending ending: 17 (without people leaving)

Excel starting: 15

Excel ending 0

Still think you had 17 left? And there would have been rounds 2 and 3 but you guys don't know how to make fights.

nme21.png

brb pulling 15 to a 20 v 20 minimum and expecting other clan to sit because we slumping

edit: gratz you can snipe from single, i left portal <3

BRB MAKING SOME FAKE LOGS ABOUT HONOR ACCEPTING A 20 VS 20, THEN WE ARE GONNA RUSH THEM WITH 20 AND LOSE 6 PEOPLE!! WE ARE #3 TB FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you left portal LMFAO!!! and after you realisse how stupid you are you pick IDIOT MAPS constantly and mess up rules maybe because xL OWNS YOU

34xgw0z.jpg

Round 1

Excel ending 0

Still think you had 17 left? And there would have been rounds 2 and 3 but you guys don't know how to make fights.

nme21.png

brb pulling 15 to a 20 v 20 minimum and expecting other clan to sit because we slumping

BRB MAKING SOME FAKE LOGS ABOUT HONOR ACCEPTING A 20 VS 20, THEN WE ARE GONNA RUSH THEM WITH 20 AND LOSE 6 PEOPLE!! WE ARE #3 TB FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!! I'm sure you left portal LMFAO!!! and after you realisse how stupid you are you pick IDIOT MAPS constantly and mess up rules maybe because xL OWNS YOU

Can someone translate this to english please?

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Round 1

Excel ending 0

nme21.png

let me convert it 2 10 year old chat

NME: ZMOG HONOR IS BIG

NME: LETS TROLLOLOLOL

xL:WTF?????????????????????????????????THEY ARNT SITTING KILL AS MANY AS YOU CAN

NME: THEY ARE KILLING US!!! 20vs15 LETS NOT FIGHT THEM AGAIN!!!

xL:THIS IS #3 CLAN???

34xgw0z.jpg

Round 1

Excel ending 0

nme21.png

R2 and 3 would have happened if your whole clan didnt sit in single round 1, then refuse to fight in multi rounds 2 and 3.

Can someone other than you look at the pic and tell us why rounds 2 and 3 didn't happen?

siguoi.png

let me convert it 2 10 year old chat

NME: ZMOG HONOR IS BIG

NME: LETS TROLLOLOLOL

xL:WTF?????????????????????????????????THEY ARNT SITTING KILL AS MANY AS YOU CAN

NME: THEY ARE KILLING US!!! 20vs15 LETS NOT FIGHT THEM AGAIN!!!

xL:THIS IS #3 CLAN???

Please never stop posting. The world needs laughter.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

*How to Purewarfare*

1. Click topic

2. Read posts from Ragee

3. Have laugh

How to look good on pure warfare--

1.Tell all clan members to get a account on purewarfare and make excuses on all topics ever made!

2.Make sure at least one of your members have access to admin cp!

3.Move and close every topic we lost!

4.get some gay ass signature of chickens!

34xgw0z.jpg