Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemy vs xL and Zenith [Preps]

Scott

After an enthusiastic midweek, massing up and decimating XL at every chance we got, they got tired of venturing out to the wilderness just to get destroyed, so they asked us for a Clan Wars fight. We reluctantly accepted, but we wanted loot as well as their "prestigious" kill messages, therefore we made it dangerous. After a lengthy discussion, it was accepted and the rules would be as follows:

[15:12] <`Scott> back on topic: 5 est fight begins, corr/dung off, team capes on, pray on, 20 minimum pull, dangerous clan wars 3 rounds
[15:13] <`Scott> sound good?
[15:13] <Hon0r> sounds gay
[15:13] <Hon0r> but will be there to kill you
[15:14] <`Scott> righto. Has been an absolute pleasure talking to someone with down syndrome. Hope we can do it again some time
[15:15] <Hon0r> sorry i dont have it like you sorry to break your heart thinking youve finaly made a friend with teh same diesisee ase youzelf
[15:15] <`Scott> OH MY ******* LORD
[15:15] <`Scott> YOU ARE A ******* LEGEND LMFAO

Todays video:

When we hopped in we were extremely disappointed to find that our 34 pull was going to go to waste. Thankfully Z had contacted us beforehand and we quickly accepted the fight, so we decided to play around with XL for a bit.

For the first round, the twinkle in each and every xL members eyes looked unbelievably menacing to us lowly Enemians. With our capes tucked between our legs and scimitars shaking in hand (not from anticipation, but from fear), we cautiously entered the portal. Upon dropping to the required amount, we ambled across the map in search of xL. Although the numbers were in our favour, the counter in Clan Wars did not take into account the presence of the one deciding factor. God-King Hon0r. As we rushed xL Hon0r performed his signature move and disemboweled half of our clan in one mighty swoop of his Runite Dagger. xL were controlling the fight. However, from the other side of the map came charging the great Scott, once again prepared to take the fight into his own hands. Without thought, this mighty warrior ripped Hon0r's entire spinal cord out from inside his body, leaving his unsupported skeleton lifeless on the floor. Scott then proceeded to lead the rest of the Enemians to a decisive win.

Spoiler:

xL tried sniping us from single so we just rushed and killed them in single

Round 1

Enemy starting: 20

Ending ending: 17 (without people leaving)

Excel starting: 15

Excel ending 0

In the absence of God-King Hon0r (due to the lack of a spinal cord), the army of xL decided to accept the challenges of Enemy but proceed to leave the portal each time without the round even starting. Not accepting this blasphemy (in the eyes of Imhotep), the Enemians decided to switch our focus from the defeated nation of Excel and towards the looming threat of the Former Yugoslavian Republic of Zenith.

Round 2

Enemy starting: 27

Enemy ending: 27

Excel starting: 15 (peak in portal)

Excel ending: 0

Round 3

Enemy starting: 27

Enemy ending: 27

Excel starting: 0

Excel ending: 0

As I said earlier, Zenith had contacted us asking us for a fight. At first it was a mini war, but looking back over the topics of recent days and what the ‘suggested’ size of a prep is- I’d say it was more of a 15-20 minute prep war. We performed really well and ended up with the 3-0 win.

Round 1

Enemy starting: 18

Enemy ending: 9

Zenith starting: 18

Zenith ending: 0

Round 2:

Enemy ending: 12?

Zenith starting 20

Round 3:

Enemy ending: 9

Zenith starting: 20

Yes, I am not going to write a heroic story regarding our fight with Zenith. This is simply because it was a nice, respectful fight with the only flaming coming from Hon0r (who's wheelchair was stuck behind the portal, thus not allowing him to leave the Grotto). For some reason though, he thought it would be clever to flame Zenith and not us. Nothing like making more Enemies, eh Hon0r?

Thanks for the fights Zenith, they were very enjoyable. As for xL: At least you turned up!

PICS:

111117171116.png
111117173902.png
111117174138.png
111117175329.png
111116122357.png
111117144504.png
111117144537.png
111117144542.png
111117145253.png
Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

u broke it scott

ty 4 fite z

Yes, I am not going to write a heroic story regarding our fight with Zenith. This is simply because it was a nice, respectful fight with the only flaming coming from Hon0r (who's wheelchair was stuck behind the portal, thus not allowing him to leave the Grotto). For some reason though, he thought it would be clever to flame Zenith and not us. Nothing like making more Enemies, eh Hon0r?

i laffed

Hi

Thanks xL for the.. prep? mini? fight? Umm ok I dunno what the hell it was, but thanks for turning up. Good laughs were had by all.

And thanks Zenith for coming to give us a real fight :)

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

This is simply because it was a nice, respectful fight with the only flaming coming from Hon0r (who's wheelchair was stuck behind the portal, thus not allowing him to leave the Grotto).

That's the funniest thing I've read in a pure warfare topic in a long time.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

First prep seems iffy.

Nice job beating Zenith though.

XL actually beat us 2-1.

Well that's what I saw H0nor saying when i logged in like a hour late.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

it wasnt even a prep, it was like a mini and i wasnt there. If you want a rematch pm me

it wasn't a mini because of opts, and it might not have been a prep but i name the video a "Prep" for a lack of a better term, if you can provide with said term, I'll gladly change the title.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

it wasnt even a prep, it was like a mini and i wasnt there. If you want a rematch pm me

it wasn't a mini because of opts, and it might no have been a prep but i name the video a "PreP" for a lack of a better term, if you can provide with said term, I'll gladly change the title.

I wouldn't say, it wasn't a mini, but it in my eyes was more of a prep.

Looking at a number of other topics this week, a lot of preps have been on this scale and as the preperations were around 20-30 minutes, I thought it was a suitable interpretation.

Either way, it wasn't a fight to be taken seriously- the only difference is that another topic would have to had been made in another section and it would have been more pragmatic to just bung 'em together.

Hi

oh and.. inb4 E L U M

19 USER(S) ARE READING THIS TOPIC (11 GUESTS AND 0 ANONYMOUS USERS)

8 Members: Charlie, -Ben-, Scott, F rank, `Myk, E L U M, -Jared-, Co0kiezs

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

oh and.. inb4 E L U M

19 USER(S) ARE READING THIS TOPIC (11 GUESTS AND 0 ANONYMOUS USERS)

8 Members: Charlie, -Ben-, Scott, F rank, `Myk, E L U M, -Jared-, Co0kiezs

k0

It's in God's hands now.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

I loved your topic Scott, truly amazing. I laughed many time throughout reading your masterpiece, here's to hoping you keep it up. Maybe one day, if you're lucky, you can be among the greats like oIdwildy.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Round 1

Ending ending: 17 (without people leaving)

Excel starting: 15

Excel ending 0

Still think you had 17 left? And there would have been rounds 2 and 3 but you guys don't know how to make fights.

nme21.png

siguoi.png