Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top clans of all time

Ivp

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to the person that made this topic, your are very dumb

Obviously newer than me. I'm too newfag to list these clans, I started in 09.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

My list is the best

TOP 5 F2P CLANS of all time

1. Mayhem Makers - Dominate force in F2P just like FOE is in p2p, Since 2009 They pretty much overcame any odd and always rises to the occasion in F2P.

2. Final Ownage Elite - The Most consistent pure clan we have yet to see. Was untouchable for along time in the BH era, And still a dominate force till this day.Despite the Fullouts vs MM.

3. Fatality - Was the first pure clan to be a real dominate force in F2P, They once where the kings of F2P for a good amount of time. This clan has been there done that. Earns them #3.

4. Epidemic - This clan climb to the top in F2P in a short amount of time. Had consistent 100+ pulls, And organization was on point. They silenced the critiques and brought the best out of FOE and MM in F2P causes the most epic F2P battles to ever take place on a Saturday F2P trip.

5. Eruption of Pures - Once where #1 F2P in old wildy, They're a dominate force in F2P in this era, But never really solidified the #1 F2P spot for a decent amount of time. Have a good 2 weeks here and there then fall off abit which is why they #5.

don't get y u put mm b4 foe, foe have been dominate in p2p for way longer then mm has beein in f2p, and foe are better in f2p then mm are in p2p, so derp

and also epidemic were just massers like cp, shuldnt be #4 at all

Cause He said F2P performances FOE are 0-4 vs MM f2p fullouts thats why I put them #2. Regardless if epidemic were massers, They're were a dominate force with there massing, And there ERA they were dominate was the most competitive the F2P scene in pure claning has ever been. And the most epic 1v1 fights / 2v2 fights took place. Which is why they #4 on my list.

Sorry for not being biased.

so why not put cp on your list? they massed as well as epidemic...

But were they dominate for a decent amount of time with it? No.

Did they make as much noise as epidemic did? No.

Did they bring the best out of MM and FOE? No

Was there organization as good as epidemics? No.

yeah they did... are u new? they pulled 110 to a few trips n did did bizness, its just ashame they were 80% massed like epidemic

Are you knew? 110 to about 3 trips don't try and boost it. And if you don't like my list you're free to make your own.

1fmxi01.png

1p9qjjp.png

hygb2o.png

MM EOP FOE EPIDEMIC - biggest pure war other than red vs blue.

They top 5 nuff nuff.

yeah i was there and this doesnt proove anything? and as other people are stating, cp had a better reign then epidemic, so im guessing u r a lilbit new, point has been prooven

oh shut the **** up with this you must be new crap you goof troop. Go make your own list and you can put CP on there where ever you feel.

es3qhp.gif

Baha lots of clueless people it seems, a lot of people look very stupid on this topic. Tip for the future, read the topic before posting and embaressing yourselves

A quick note about pulls ; of course that's the most important thing when comparing a clans peak vs a clans peak and theorising about who would win in a fight at that point in time, in fact thinking anything else is absolutely ridiculous. The top 5 clans on most peoples lists had equal organisation pretty much so what seperates them? Numbers.

This topics probably reached the peak of its discussion anyway, especially when people flame the op because they didn't take P2P longetivity into account when a topic is made about f2p peaks.. Rolleyes

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Baha lots of clueless people it seems, a lot of people look very stupid on this topic. Tip for the future, read the topic before posting and embaressing yourselves

A quick note about pulls ; of course that's the most important thing when comparing a clans peak vs a clans peak and theorising about who would win in a fight at that point in time, in fact thinking anything else is absolutely ridiculous. The top 5 clans on most peoples lists had equal organisation pretty much so what seperates them? Numbers.

This topics probably reached the peak of its discussion anyway, especially when people flame the op because they didn't take P2P longetivity into account when a topic is made about f2p peaks.. Rolleyes

Does the pull at the peak really matter? It's how long that peak lasts that matters... Good examples are Epidemic and CP: Does Epidemic really deserve much recognition for pulling 100 a few times then closing? It's basically the same thing as CP did at the beginning of this year but you rank them so much lower.

Does the pull at the peak really matter? It's how long that peak lasts that matters... Good examples are Epidemic and CP: Does Epidemic really deserve much recognition for pulling 100 a few times then closing? It's basically the same thing as CP did at the beginning of this year but you rank them so much lower.

Yes It does matter because that's what this topic is about lol. There's been loads of topics about overall impact and longetivity, so I thought I'd try something different and get discussion about individual clans fighting single fights at the peak of their strength. Hence my ranking of E above those other clans. At Epidemics peak, against CP, epidemic would have won in my opinion.

Clearly that much is too difficult a concept for people to understand though, hence the discussion about who's won the most P2P full outs.

The fact we're still talkin about E almost 2 years after they closed is enough "longetivity" for me, but needless to say this is not what this topic was intended to be about and the impact and importance of E's time in the clan world can be discussed on another topic

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

F2P.

1.)MM- most organized in full outs. was the first clan to hit 120

2.)EoP- has pulled 140-120 for 5 weeks straight, dominated MM at those opts.

3.)Foe - 1 of the strongest f2p clans ever.

4.)Fi - used to be good, but davey and their current leader ship ****** them over.

5.)TLP - one of the best matched opts clans.

6.)CP - chain era (advert in bh world to hit 130) still maintained their organization evenwhile they were massed up.

7.)CT- Prep record of 13-0, lowest cmb average of every med clan. (82- for 5 months) has beaten clans witha cb average of +11 at times. peaked at 77 and 72 P2P. raped CP+FI (77v90) on their anni. has beaten EoP 70v70+, raped Z (75v100+10 115+ cmb mains) on their 1year anni

qOY7v.png

Obviously top 5 is obvious

1. FOE/MM

2. MM/FOE

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. FI

No way Epidemic should be in the top 5. It had a good run, but overall of all time there is no way that a 1,5 year running masser clan should be up there.. (my opinion)

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

F2P.

4.)Fi - used to be good, but davey and their current leader ship ****** them over.

6.)CP - chain era (advert in bh world to hit 130) still maintained their organization evenwhile they were massed up.

7.)CT- Prep record of 13-0, lowest cmb average of every med clan. (82- for 5 months) has beaten clans witha cb average of +11 at times. peaked at 77 and 72 P2P. raped CP+FI (77v90) on their anni. has beaten EoP 70v70+, raped Z (75v100+10 115+ cmb mains) on their 1year anni

I'm pretty sure IR beat CT in 3/3 preps in the summer.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

F2P.

not sure y is ct there lmfao

F2P.

not sure y is ct there lmfao

Shh franco , that kid is in your clan :>

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

I dont really see a clan being good just because they have 100+ pull but actually doing great with the pull they have shows good quality and as of warring matters its much more fun fighting some1 near matched then being 10+ up.

My list would be

1. Foe

2. MM

3. TLP

4. Fi

5. EOP/CP

And this is all around not just at one certain point in time.

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

In comparing Epidemic and CP's 100 pulls and what not.

I was in both clans when it happened.

Epidemic pulled 100+ from around end of november till the end of the year.

We brought the best out of MM. MM had to pull high and we beat them 100 vs 100.

CP pulled 100+ for like a month and didn't bring the best out of anyone. All that happened there was EOP would hide from us in lobby, FOE would run about and i dont even know what MM was doing at that time, we never saw them.

The CP was just the 50-60 man core with 40-50 randomers who chain69 massed up from w57 ect.

Hense if you compare them two clans Epidemic should be above.

And i lol at people saying well at least CP didn't close 2 weeks later.

I'd rather close solidly #2 just behind MM and quite a bit head of FOE in #3, then to go from pulling 120 to less then 50 and getting slumped even further.

Although if you rank CP higher cause of past stuff i don't know, wasn't there.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

In comparing Epidemic and CP's 100 pulls and what not.

I was in both clans when it happened.

Epidemic pulled 100+ from around end of november till the end of the year.

We brought the best out of MM. MM had to pull high and we beat them 100 vs 100.

CP pulled 100+ for like a month and didn't bring the best out of anyone. All that happened there was EOP would hide from us in lobby, FOE would run about and i dont even know what MM was doing at that time, we never saw them.

The CP was just the 50-60 man core with 40-50 randomers who chain69 massed up from w57 ect.

Hense if you compare them two clans Epidemic should be above.

And i lol at people saying well at least CP didn't close 2 weeks later.

I'd rather close solidly #2 just behind MM and quite a bit head of FOE in #3, then to go from pulling 120 to less then 50 and getting slumped even further.

Although if you rank CP higher cause of past stuff i don't know, wasn't there.

es3qhp.gif

1. FOE/MM

2. MM/FOE

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. FI

No way Epidemic should be in the top 5. It had a good run, but overall of all time there is no way that a 1,5 year running masser clan should be up there.. (my opinion)

Lol at you getting at epidemic, What has TLP accomplished since they where open, when were they ever really dominate. They were never #1 in anything but clan wars preps. Lol at ranking them over FI, even tho FI was dominate at something and accomplished more **** than tlp.

And L2 read the topic its about F2P.

Epidemics short rein of massing made more of an impact / accomplished more than TLP has since you guys been open.

Be real with yourself.

es3qhp.gif

1. FOE/MM

2. MM/FOE

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. FI

Lol at you getting at epidemic, What has TLP accomplished since they where open, when were they ever really dominate. They were never #1 in anything but clan wars preps. Lol at ranking them over FI, even tho FI was dominate at something and accomplished more **** than tlp.

Epidemics short rein of massing made more of an impact / accomplished more than TLP has since you guys been open.

Be real with yourself.

As of now TLP is #2 P2P and #3 F2P...we also were #1 p2p for about 3-4 months this year and #1 f2p for a month or so.

1. FOE/MM

2. MM/FOE

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. FI

Be real with yourself.

soz bro but your clan died.

1. FOE/MM

2. MM/FOE

3. EOP

4. TLP

5. FI

Be real with yourself.

As of now TLP is #2 P2P and #3 F2P...we also were #1 p2p for about 3-4 months this year and #1 f2p for a month or so.

:rofl: :rofl: No for all of those things you just said.

You're not #2 P2P - What have you done to claim #2 p2p thats right....Nothing.

As for TLP #3 F2P :rofl: #stopthis Zenith > TLP in f2p

As for #1 P2P. You never were and never will be FOE has been #1 since P2P Jul 27, 2008... Chump

And TLP #1 F2P.... who what where when why how!

mj-laughing.gif

Ik you're just trying to be patriotic for your clan but.

#Be real with yourselves.

es3qhp.gif

This topic is a waste of time as like 75% of this site a 09 prods, anyways I'll shot my opinion in there

(Greatest clans off all time)

1.FOE (P2P domination, not so bad @ F2p aswell.)

2.MM (F2p domination, not so bad @ P2p aswell.)

3.E (My favourite times in clanning no doubt, pulled god knows how many and dismantled MM)

4.EOP (Always has been a great F2P clan.)

5.Fi (Held #1 F2P for like 2 years? where did it go wrong? :( inb4101sins)

6.TLP (Amazing P2P game, powerful in f2p aswell)

7.CP (Always has been good @ F2P pulled like 130 in there prime, happy to say I was in CP back then)

8.DV (Epic at f2p and p2p)

9.TH (Really powerful oldschool clan)

10.TGG (Good F2P clan)

11.IR (Mediocre in both servers, have been around for a while.)

12.A (Not sure why, was never involved with A's community but heard they were a good clan)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Insert newfag clans here)

Might of missed a couple of clans out.

Not sure if you really know what TGG and TH were like at their prime. They'd easily go above Dv with just F2P dominance.

I might of miss understood the topic slightly, maybe at their prime in F2P they were better than DV but DV were pretty consistent and also epic in P2P (Yes I judged my list of P2P aswell, as you cant just say a clan like CP is #1 overall when they're bad at P2P). No offense :unsure: