Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Top clans of all time

Ivp

After looking at the newly released forum full of old RT's, I thought itd be an interesting idea to get a few "nostalgic" topics with the intent of getting some discussion going that isn't to do with how **** X rival clan is or how horrendously bad addy is for the future of this thriving game

The first one that comes to mind and could be very fun is a topic for discussing the clan power of various clans, new and old. If you fancy yourself as a "pure historian", feel free to do 10-20 clans, should be interesting

Keep it flame free too

By clan power, I mean clans fighting each other at the moment of their peak in F2P not including anniversary trips

Ill go first

1.) EOP - 120+ pull, epic organisation/levels

2.) MM - peaked at around 120 too I think

3.) Epidemic - 120 pull, unparallelled organisation

4.) FOE - don't think they have ever pulled as many as above (90/100 peak maybe?) But organisation and levels means they'd prob beat the below

5.) Fi - pulled 100+ before to trip but that was years ago and a lot has changed since then

6.) CP - despite the ammount of apps etc that one time, still pulled huge 100+

7.) TLP - I'm fairly sure they peaked in excess of 80 to f2p and obviously have great levels

8.) DP - I may be incorrect but I think their highest pull ever was 80-90

9.) NME - peaked at 80 a while back and are excellent in the wild

10.) Control - I think there was a time they were pulling 70 and they were pretty good in levels/organisation

11.) Zenith

12.) Freelancers

13.) Devastation

14.) IR

15.) Malice

Long list, probably forgot about ten clans but that's not the point and hopefully can get some discussion going

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7.) TLP - I'm fairly sure they peaked in excess of 80 to f2p and obviously have great levels

Not being bias at all but TLP way above CP lol there was a time in January where they were pulling 120s to P2P and 100's to F2p and even though they pulled the highest they were still top 1/2 matched both servers.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Not being bias at all but TLP way above CP lol there was a time in January where they were pulling 120s to P2P and 100's to F2p if I remember right.

I seem to remember CP pulling around 110-120 one time when they momentarily gained #1 and were fighting EOP semi regular for a few weeks.. And I don't think TLP have pulled within 30 of that (In F2P at least)

If they have pulled in excess of 100 then I'd place them right in front of Fatality

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

What sucks now, is it's hard to compare the clans of before to the clans of now, but just straight f2p makes it 10x easier that's for sure.

Couldn't there be more to a peak? I believe that peak could mean the reign they have had as well or the what ifs? Otherwise I'd see it as who would win in a full out at there peak, which the newer more advanced clans would be on top sadly due to TS/Vent use, and combats.

Also FI has just about a 2 year reign over all the clans, if it wasn't for the wilderness being destroyed or PCL ending (but thank god). It's possible that they could be the destroyers from before. Foe reigned supreme for the year of PVP worlds basically, then MM took it until E came in for a month. Then that triangle happened after E closed, allowing EOP, FOE and MM to compete for it. Then EOP took it.

Clans from 04-07 cant even compare their history of success in the wild to those reigns in my opinion.

Edit: I'll eventually add this to the Archive section when I'm ready to make it a discussion forum, if that's okay.

I would argue that Chaotic would be at least within the top 10-15; even if it was a clan being led by Dufail- err Duval.

Pulled 50+ on some trips.

Had a solid 40 pull for a few months - Gave good competition to IR, Zenith. Beat PoT (the first 30 def turm clan) in matched p2p prep clw.

Beat FoE once in a 25 vs 25.

Also gave Fatality a few good runs.

This was about 2 years ago though >...< - I was just a proud member of it :3

/endobligatorystatementrant

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Sorry to tell you but Foe one the first clan to pull 120+ to a full out and had constant 100+ pulls during the bh era. So, I find your list very inaccurate.

Also being the "top clan of all time" means to be great in both servers and not just in f2p.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

I think every one of the big guys (FOE, EOP, TLP & MM) have all hit 115+ opts on an F2P trip.

I think CP could be thrown into that when Cx closed into them and brought their pulls up to 120.

I think Epidemic could be put in that category too, they rocked the F2P scene & held a #1 spot aswell.

Anyway, here's my list.

1. Final Ownage Elite

2. Epidemic

3. Mayhem Makers

4. Eruption of Pures

5. Corrupt Pures

Retired March 2012

Although i LOVE eop, i have to say mm is #1 clan of all time. I do not like alot of MM but they have been in the top 2 for years. Not to mention the 100v100 full outs they have won.

EOP has def. been doing better than MM these last few months but that cant change the overall #1 YET.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Although i LOVE eop, i have to say mm is #1 clan of all time. I do not like alot of MM but they have been in the top 2 for years. Not to mention the 100v100 full outs they have won.

EOP has def. been doing better than MM these last few months but that cant change the overall #1 YET.

Ffs & you want me to trust you m8!!

Didn't CP manage to pull ~200 & roll everyone at Chains peak?

I'm pretty sure they pulled like 130 or something and just steamrolled FOEOP and whatnot.

Just pure domination.

I think every one of the big guys (FOE, EOP, TLP & MM) have all hit 115+ opts on an F2P trip.

I think CP could be thrown into that when Cx closed into them and brought their pulls up to 120.

I think Epidemic could be put in that category too, they rocked the F2P scene & held a #1 spot aswell.

Anyway, here's my list.

1. Final Ownage Elite

2. Epidemic

3. Mayhem Makers

4. Eruption of Pures

5. Corrupt Pures

I completely agree with this list apart from the 2 and 3. spot

2. MM

3. E

Just due to the fact that MM has been Pure ownage for as long as FOE has. :)

B)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png