Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Quick Promotion

Karl

Just a quick news to let you all know, over the last few weeks, Omni, has been doing a tremendous job on the forums. This being said, I'm happy, no wait, I'm proud to announce that he has become our newest Administrator.

He's done so much to benefit PW and will continue to do so, since he was given Super Moderator, Omni has done almost 600 actions to ensure the forums are kept clean.

I believe Omni was a fair but firm Super Moderator and he will help the team greatly. So welcome aboard Omni!

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gratz, i see his name alot but someone needs to get on top pure clan list, alot of spam.

There isn't really much that can be done about that topic, yes most spam posts get cleared, but it's in the discussions forum and we allow discussions on that topic as long as it's on topic and flame/spam free. Reports work really well too.

Oh and thanks for the Admin CP, Karl, Jay, and everyone else.

Gratz ;)

[ - Proud High Council of Intense Redemption - ]

dougcopy.jpg

IntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemption

dougsig.png

IntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemptionIntenseRedemption

Congratulations, Omni.

You were the reason why I go into these boards in the beginning, and probably the main reason why I still check them from time to time.. I really should become more active on them!

Omni is my one. My only.