Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's 'Propa Tune' Sunday P2p Pk Trip

Failed Again

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We actually had a planned fight vs MM that you were debating on crashing, and sadly didn't get a chance too.

:/

There's a big difference between hunting and crashing. We were out hunting for MM; TLP+HF saved them this weekend.

I Mahatma I, on 20 November 2011 - 06:17 PM, said:

We waited for you in multi for an hour. Sad you wouldn't come out

Your trip consisted of....

-Hide in clan wars for an hour.

-Hide in single at lvl 40

-Go bank for no reason

-Hide in single at lvl 40 again.

-Go bank for no reason again

-Crash MM vs TLP

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

-Go bank for no reason

-Crash MM vs TLP

Peasant Maker's trip consisted of....

- Sitting north of 50 ports with HF, HOLDING HANDS.

- Sitting at axe hut with HF, HOLDING HANDS.

- Getting a fight with TLP but not Foe because they know who their daddies are.

- Lose to TLP

- Go clan wars, get trolled by TLP

- Numerous peasants mad.

-Go bank for no reason

-Crash MM vs TLP

explains a lot about their members. their own founder is full of bs. now it's all making sense!

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

-Go bank for no reason

-Crash MM vs TLP

Nothing more than trash talk that never backed up with actions.

I am really disappointed I thought that Mm would actually try to fight us today.

They seems to eager to fight us but that quickly disappeared.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

you realize there was a max of like 4-5 HF in the wildy, the whole time we told them to **** off and leave. Also to break down the whole tlp,mm foe situation today. Tlp asked for run in, they were scared for 20 mins that FOE was gonna come, we spread FOE came we ran to new gate off each other. Went back west to spread, We then ran at TLP, then we offd them when FOE came back. Pretty simple, TLP didnt win **** against us and whoever said were butt buddies with them drink bleach. TLP is bout to get that smacked in the upcoming weekends if they ever decide to come into multi.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

MM got humiliated.

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

you realize there was a max of like 4-5 HF in the wildy, the whole time we told them to **** off and leave. Also to break down the whole tlp,mm foe situation today. Tlp asked for run in, they were scared for 20 mins that FOE was gonna come, we spread FOE came we ran to new gate off each other. Went back west to spread, We then ran at TLP, then we offd them when FOE came back. Pretty simple, TLP didnt win **** against us and whoever said were butt buddies with them drink bleach. TLP is bout to get that smacked in the upcoming weekends if they ever decide to come into multi.

I'd say to kill the HF that were there but then daddy speshls would be mad.

TLP did win bro. I know you're mad and all but they're the better clan. They even say they would beat you guys (which proved it today) so your words are pretty strong there bro.

Please, stay safe.

Edit: Sleepy, if next weekend you're finding you're having a hard time taking down TLP, just shoot me a PM and I'll handle it man. HF isn't reliable these days tbh.

Religion of peace.

big scary foe is out pking dont want to get creamed l0l gratz on doing nothing sunday

stick to flaming inside cwars cause this is what happens when you step out of clan wars

Steep_downhill_biker.gif

big scary foe is out pking dont want to get creamed l0l gratz on doing nothing sunday

stick to flaming inside cwars cause this is what happens when you step out of clan wars

Steep_downhill_biker.gif

gladje4.gif

TLP did win bro. I know you're mad and all but they're the better clan. They even say they would beat you guys (which proved it today) so your words are pretty strong there bro.

Please, stay safe.

Edit: Sleepy, if next weekend you're finding you're having a hard time taking down TLP, just shoot me a PM and I'll handle it man. HF isn't reliable these days tbh.

Religion of peace.

lol'd

Clan of Peace

misc24/9

Good job today FOE.

9qae7l.png

Please, stay safe.

Religion of peace.

lol'd

Clan of Peace

misc24/9

Good job today FOE.

Aware

talk **** in clan wars, saying come and play foe and hiding in clan wars foe.

yet when it comes to wildy your no where to be seen other than in single or next to another clan ;s

you act like we didnt have a planned fight with them, was a good try.

Lol you act as if we were going to fall for the "run-in" aka Mm teams with Tlp.

Good luck next week you will need it.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

you act like we didnt have a planned fight with them, was a good try.

Alright... okay; so you tell me that you didn't want HF near you guys... yet you didn't fight them? And was "allowing" them to hang around you guys while you did absolutely nothing besides getting mains to 1-item us?

And another thing; you guys talked so much ****, why didn't you get a PKRI with FOE? You can't backup the **** you said? What's good with that my dude?