Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Chicago Bears

Pink

Let the Hanie era begin

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

l0l DId you call Cutler a *****?

He finished the game with the broken bone. Any other QB would have sat out. Play Hanie and hop the def is on their ****, TBH I was ****** but our schedule minus a few tough games is relatively easy. A good time for a star to get hurt and sit out.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

He finished the game with the broken bone. Any other QB would have sat out. Play Hanie and hop the def is on their ****, TBH I was ****** but our schedule minus a few tough games is relatively easy. A good time for a star to get hurt and sit out.

Matthew Stafford finished a game with a broken index finger. ?????¿¿¿¿¿

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

You can grip a ball easily with a broken index finger, 50% of a grip comes from the thumb. I know you're dumb pink but at least use some common sense from time to time.

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

You can grip a ball easily with a broken index finger, 50% of a grip comes from the thumb. I know you're dumb pink but at least use some common sense from time to time.

The Index finger is also the finger that quarterbacks use for the main power to throw the ball from the hand.

Also, I'm sure Jay Cutler was the one who sat on the sidelines after a knee, but he could walk and stand on it, so I'm just confused how he wasn't able to finish the game as quarterbacks aren't required to run around that much, just drop back, maybe dodge a few tackles, and throw the ball, or just hand, pitch, or toss the ball.

Matthew Stafford finished a game with his throwing shoulder being separated from his body.

I know you're dumb 8loody, but at least use some common sense once in your life.

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore

The fact that you're still arguing with me erases all dignity you were capable of having. One of the most important fundamentals when throwing a football is being able to plant your foot forward and putt pressure on it. Than again im not going to explain fundamentals to you, you obviously wont understand if you're always on the bench LOL

When you can't throw a ball and make plays or move around the pocket. You are deemed useless. You expect him to throw screens all game? Pretty sure the Defense will catch on to that.

PATRIOTS FTW!

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

Which is harder - A quarterback playing with a hurt knee, or a quarterback playing with his throwing shoulder separated. Btw, do you even play football?

YAY.png
I Don't Scape Anymore