Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We Are Royalty Sunday of Action

Xpnkrockemox

warfinal.jpg

We Are Royalty had another great sunday trip with a epic pull of 45~ and killed anything and everything in our site. Thanks for the fights Cp, Tlp, H, some Npo, V. Overall every1 had alot of fun, and it was a great trip.

Video:

breaker.png

WAR vs Tlp

We were waiting for Npo to come up for our run in when Tlp decides to rush us, we caught some good clumps but it was unexpected, we pushed to gdz holding it for some time eventually foe showed up and cleared it out. WE LOST THIS RUN IN :thumbsup: Thanks for the fight Tlp.

breaker.png

WAR vs IR

IR tried to Gwas us on the north east steps, but we had probably double their pull, we rushed up the stairs and started picking them off 1 by 1. Eventually they ran into crater, and we stook to the piles. Killing a good bit of them, b4 they teled or logged. thanks for the fight IR

breaker.png

WAR vs H

After killing IR inside crater, we walked out the south end and went to bh steps, we found some havoc at bh steps and rushed quickly to 18 ports killing any and all white dots we could see. Clearing them up. Thanks for the fights Havoc

breaker.png

WAR vs CP + V

Cp asked us for a run in, they told us they were defending, so we logged in at mossies with them right there, they told us to go out and we did, as we rushed to multi near corp we got rushed from the west, CP i beleive or Zenith not sure, we cleared most of them returning quickly, then Venom was ont he Bh stairs trying to gwas us, but instead got dragged to multi and we killed a good bit of them. As well we were fighting Cp to the west while they sat by single and we sat in multi. Was a good fight, we eventually called a push to corp, cleared it out as Venom and cp just sat in single trying to snipe, we went into corp teled home and regeared.
breaker.png

WAR vs CP v2

We walked back up to mossies, hearing they were still at mossies we took them on in single, and banged them out. The fight ended up way west of mossies. Eventually i think some tlp came and we killed some Tlp as well.

Thanks for the fights.

breaker.png

WAR vs H Lil Bs fest

We found Havoc in lvl 3 by hollow tree, we went up there and both clans killed each other for a good while, like a 30 mins fight in single and low lvl multi. Was alot of fun, and was a good end to our trip.
breaker.png

Overall we had a great trip, lots of action and lots of fights. Thanks all clans we fought for the fights. :D

Pictures (No order):
111127163012.png
111127165641.png
111127165847.png

111127172716.png
111127174233.png
111127181100.png
111127225519.png
111127223539.png
111127225653.png
xpnk174308.png

xpnk172800.png

xpnk172810.png
xpnk170039.png
xpnk162331.png
xpnk172954.png
111127161141.png

111127171817.png
111127162505.png

111127165907.png
"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Good job you maybe killed one person max, while we got plenty of WAR kill messages.

Good job your trip, keep it up.

Multi pking is fun sometimes too :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

you were cleared before foe showed =/

gj doe

You guys got cleared before foe even logged in, we ran back down to kill the mains and then thats when foe logged in and managed to kill 5~ of us.

Gj on your tho WAR

you were cleared long before foe rushed

Thats not the point of the topic, i never claimed a win against Tlp, so please post your good jobs and get off the topic. Re-read the section about WAR vs tlp, i never claimed to have won the fight, and i dont even care if we won it or not, im just stating we fought Tlp.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

why did you ignore my pms?

Good job.

If you pm then say no "u def"

Why you think we ignore you? You get a pkri and let the other clan wait for 25Min and kb WAR ranks from #NPO because we HL you. Learn how a clan works

Gj WAR Was fun today :D

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

you were cleared before foe showed =/

gj doe

You guys got cleared before foe even logged in, we ran back down to kill the mains and then thats when foe logged in and managed to kill 5~ of us.

Gj on your tho WAR

you were cleared long before foe rushed

Thats not the point of the topic, i never claimed a win against Tlp, so please post your good jobs and get off the topic. Re-read the section about WAR vs tlp, i never claimed to have won the fight, and i dont even care if we won it or not, im just stating we fought Tlp.

we pushed to gdz holding it for some time eventually foe showed up and cleared it out.

That part never occurred, foe showed up and didn't clear anything out and saying 'holding it for some time till eventually foe showed up' is implying you were still fighting when foe came which we wasn't because it was just tlp/15main clan left.

Good job but I don't see the point of only posting 'Good Job' on a topic. Might as well express your thoughts/feelings >.>

GJ. We weren't trying to GWAS you, we were just havin fun sniping since the clans that pull our numbers were already done.

But yeah, i only recall 1 person from V dying :P

GJ on your other fights ;p

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg

wow fight us next time :\

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

the person vidding didnt get to vid it all, but most of it.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Gj, nice pull

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing