Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CP Vs. Xl Wildy Run In

-Toxine-

Don't even lie, I saw you had 30+ lol. And gj clearing us after our fight with nme and were low food and pray.

l0l kid we peaked at like 27 the whole trip, dont start ******** :down:

Thats not what I saw on my scout.

i killed ur scout camped it at mossied made life miserable

come agen doe

Your members should thank you. Didn't realize you were there, else I would have taken a pic of your 30+ members first instead of telling hon0r where you were at.

siguoi.png

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

youre fighting a lost cause, youre makign a big deal out of a stomping. it was just free loot for us, so move on dude

heres bvg's vid

All I'm doing is shining some truth on this topic, since you guys need to lie to make yourself look good.

siguoi.png

Don't even lie, you had 30ish the entire trip lol. And gj clearing us after our fight with nme when we were low food and pray.

show us a pic that u had 30 and low food .... my vid is gonna be up in 20 mins and u can see the cpunts and our opts

Corrupt Pures
capturadepantalla201111a.png

Don't even lie, you had 30ish the entire trip lol. And gj clearing us after our fight with nme when we were low food and pray.

show us a pic that u had 30 and low food .... my vid is gonna be up in 20 mins and u can see the cpunts and our opts

I'll show you the vid of our fight with nme when its up. If you don't want to wait till then though, you can ask whoever the 108 I think it was is in your clan, he was north of us after the fight.

siguoi.png

Don't even lie, I saw you had 30+ lol. And gj clearing us after our fight with nme and were low food and pray.

l0l kid we peaked at like 27 the whole trip, dont start ******** :down:

Thats not what I saw on my scout.

i killed ur scout camped it at mossied made life miserable

come agen doe

Your members should thank you. Didn't realize you were there, else I would have taken a pic of your 30+ members first instead of telling hon0r where you were at.

okay that just made no fukin sense bro l0l

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

We had even less in the second fight because our Egyptian Rob had to go. I think we had 24 starting in the second fight, you can see the clan chat counts in the video too. The only time of the day we had 30+ Was when we first massed up for our prep.

Was fun, I don't know why you are getting upset.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

We had even less in the second fight because our Egyptian Rob had to go. I think we had 24 starting in the second fight, you can see the clan chat counts in the video too. The only time of the day we had 30+ Was when we first massed up for our prep.

Was fun, I don't know why you are getting upset.

Never said it wasn't fun, why do you need to lie and say we had 10 more than we actually did though lol.

siguoi.png

lol youre not the smartest guy are you, watch the vid it clearly shows our opts

Meh...guess some of the people that were in red to me weren't in cp. Either way, we had 6 more max than you, not the 10-15 like you said.

Holy **** you had 36? No wonder we got cleared l0l

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

lol youre not the smartest guy are you, watch the vid it clearly shows our opts

Meh...guess some of the people that were in red to me weren't in cp. Either way, we had 6 more max than you, not the 10-15 like you said.

Holy **** you had 36? No wonder we got cleared l0l

We didn't have 36 lol. Wait till the vid is up.

siguoi.png