Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

xL Friday F2P Pk Trip Ft | Cp,NME

Abyssal wtf

k567ud.jpg

well since clans been posting lies and false statements i've finally decided to post xL POV
CP and NME both must have been mad about getting smacked last week
nme got smacked again, and cp well most of our guys could not attack them as you see in the vid.. MOSTLY ADDY, also for most of the begining they hugged us in non-multi
also it came to my liberty that pictures can be misleading.. so let the vid do all the talking to shut nme and cp up for once...

i will not be answering to what any other clans say because this is OUR POV if you think we're are wrong post your own topic tyvm

jkcdur.jpg

I think we lost 3 people the entire trip. Thanks for the loot.

And aren't you requirements 60+ Combat? We were fighting in 35 - 45 Wildy so even at the end of our fights level 60s could attack level 105s and the highest combat f2p in CP is 105 so I'm not sure what you mean when you say your members couldn't attack us lol. I am level 96 and was able to hit almost all of you.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Gl today Nme.

hehe, we didnt need luck. we saw xL, xL ran. No luck involved.

We fought you down by atleast 10, why can't you return the favor?

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Gl today Nme.

Which time? Sperm hill that involved 4 or 5 clans or when you rushed us in the crater in single where we fought back?

siguoi.png

Gl today Nme.

Which time? Sperm hill that involved 4 or 5 clans or when you rushed us in the crater in single where we fought back?

Both :)

ps: running south through crater =/= fighting back. Especially when multi was a mere 5-6 steps away.

If you're going to say "Gl tomorrow" or "gl today" in your case, back it up, or shut it up.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png