Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enormity's Saturday

H0W3

wzbwj.png

KoDnE.png

all day it was like a cat and mouse chase with Hostility. They were running around like a bunch of headless chickens. We started our trip off with a solid 34 and then about 5 ST came to us since they weren't having a trip and a few of them came with us and 2 applied after.

KoDnE.png

Enormity Vs Hi [Turns into cluster]

Our first fight was one with Hi, we knew that NME would be here any second from last trip since we know they only crash when we fight HI. We had killed about 6-7 Hi when NME decides to rush in we had abotu 2 of us in edge. Hi decides to dip to single we stay fight off Nme until TLP followed by Foe come crashing in. We fought it out a little until we found our next fight.

o2p87.png
111203175206.png
^obviously last ones standing HI...

KoDnE.png

Enormity vs V

We then found V at corp fight some clan and we stopped by for a visit clearing them out easily putting up a great fight for their low numbers. We got them cleared twice into Bh when we got bored.

111203172924.png
111203172837.png

KoDnE.png

Enormity Vs Hi [NME Crash]

After the lootation feast we told Hi we would Defend Gap after waiting 15 minutes for them to mass up for there toughest battle they arrive we had the advantage and Nme rushes in, Hi runs to singles NME follows them down and we follow NME. Once NME realizes were still behind them killing off their stragglers they turn around and at that point FI rushes in and we dipped.

2dr6zp0.png

KoDnE.png

Enormity vs TLP [MM crash]

Our last fight was a fight with Tlp we had heard hopped to our world and we found a scout of theirs and told them to hit us, we got a dd at gap and they rushed in. We lasted about 5 minutes as expected and MM rushes in to finish us off as we make a desperate move to gdz.

2941kc4.png

KoDnE.png

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

GJ

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Our last fight was a fight with Tlp we had heard hopped to our world and we found a scout of theirs and told them to hit us, we got a dd at gap and they rushed in. We lasted about 5 minutes as expected and MM rushes in to finish us off as we make a desperate move to gdz.

You msut be retarded if you think MM came to GDZ l0l. Guess you was all dead so you wouldn't know :\

Nice

Lmao most pics in single. And we asked to team with enormity cause we had low pull :)

Quote from Strike Team’s leader despite your +10 in most of our fights we still managed to wipe the floor with you. Continue posting BS topics lol.

Oddly enough I’m sure your members remember hopping back and forth from world 37 to 38 in the first 20 minutes of your trip, with us right behind you every time. I think we might have even been spamming ‘tell your ***** leader to fight’

Also would love to see a video that proved you did anything but get cleared and regroup all day.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

i believe i was told by one of your members that you stopped by w57 to get some members before the trip. and also you had around 10 ST with you. wheres the vids of you clearing us? i doubt you have anything to put up because its just your clan getting cleared by everyone. other then that whats a gator to a lion?

btw

<10Goatlife> heard u wanted a f2p fullout against Hi?

<10[E]Dylan> Yeah

<10Goatlife> rules and date?

<10[E]Dylan> not atm tho

<10[E]Dylan> ef may accept

<10[E]Dylan> if ef say no

<10Goatlife> lmfao

<10[E]Dylan> i'll ask u guys

<10Goatlife> thats just sad if u have to ask EF for a fullout

<10[E]Dylan> ok

<10Goatlife> getting my clan pumped for no reason

<10[E]Dylan> ok

<10[E]Dylan> i mean if ef say no

<10[E]Dylan> then sure we'll fullout

hope to see you soon

Proud Founder Of Hostility

Proud To Have Started The Revolution

hostilityfounderss.png

ronx.png

Lmao most pics in single. And we asked to team with enormity cause we had low pull :)

Quote from Strike Team’s leader despite your +10 in most of our fights we still managed to wipe the floor with you. Continue posting BS topics lol.

Oddly enough I’m sure your members remember hopping back and forth from world 37 to 38 in the first 20 minutes of your trip, with us right behind you every time. I think we might have even been spamming ‘tell your ***** leader to fight’

Also would love to see a video that proved you did anything but get cleared and regroup all day.

Its ok I would be mad to if I lead a **** clan.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

111203175206.png

lmfao, I beleave we were at CA at that time, Just judging by the fact that the cluster was gone.

. : : #Clan-Hi : : .
heyyoub.png
Member of the Feared Hostility
Recent Hostility Event Video:

________________________________________________________________________________

111203175206.png

no flame intended. but there are no red dots or anything on the mini-map. almost looks as though you're sniping returners / stragglers?

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg