Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures P2P Trip ~ FUCKINGLOOTEVERYWHERE

-Toxine-

6_4_69_logo.png

After a steamroll session from yesterdays F2P Pk trip we looked to take the momentum into P2P. We did exactly this by peaking at 28 for the trip and managing to dominate any clan who had around similar opts to us. We managed to compile a 2.65 KDR from our 2 Hour pk trip of non stop action. Thanks to all of the clans we encountered today and better luck next week ^_^

111204171147.png

2lw0q5t.jpg

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Hostility Vs. Venom

We heard there was a cluster going in another world with the MPC clans that pull within our range. We quickly hopped at the bottom of the N.E Steps and ran north east towards gap. We hit Venom vs Hostility at piper and immediately pushed both clans. They attempted to make a stand but we just bulldozed through. What looked like easy KDr soon turned into Foe rushing in so we called a log out with our loot intact.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. C0P Vs. Mains

We were waiting for a clan to set up for a PKRI when a random birdy from C0P pmed us and said they had 25 people and were standing around at GDZ. We didnt want to miss out on this so hauled ass from N.E steps to GDZ and cleared them up quick. Pushed the rest to spider hill where a small team of mains rushed, providing us with even more cash.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Hostility

We got pmed by Hostility for a PKRI because of both clans having the same opts. We gladly accepted in which they set up at the volcano vents. We rushed in from the west and immediately took the lead from the beginning with our members bonesawing their kids at the front.

Both the north and south sides broke through and we eventually flanked them extremely quick. We ran back and forth clearing the battlefield of any Hi members attempting to make a stand and got a fall in and left. Good fight Hostility

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Hostility Vs. Intense Redemption

We were trying to get a PKRI with IR but they got hit by Hostility. We hopped and rushed the battlefield and cleared everybody up. Both clans attempted to put up a fight but we just swept them up.

They attempted to return but we pushed them into single at Mossies. After repeatedly shoving them into single, other clans were logging in at N.E steps so we left.

imkwsm.jpg

Great job to all of the Corrupt Pure members who managed to attend this event. Was alot of fun with a **** load of action. Shoutout to [CP]lce to got his diploma to be a Elementary school teacher today!

imkwsm.jpg

111204170818.png
111204170952.png

111204160655.png
111204160832.png
111204160853.png
111204160951.png
111204170837.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goodjob lads, good kdr and also great action packed trip.

Respect to HI, Venom, And IR For Multiple "fights" and hits.

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

To bad u guys ignored all our pms lol.

shoulda pmed [CP]|Ryan`` i could of fit you in somewhere in our action packed trip, this trip doesnt reflect how much action we had. and how little time we spent fighting any1 we came across, including mains lower levels than war

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png

</a>

Would of been nice to know your actual opts in our PKRI, guessing it was around 25, we had 15-18

And I’d consider changing the way you act on Sundays, eventually all the crashing is gonna catch up.

#Clan-Hi
20120130135111.png
Interested in being part of our family? Apply here.

Would of been nice to know your actual opts in our PKRI, guessing it was around 25, we had 15-18

And I’d consider changing the way you act on Sundays, eventually all the crashing is gonna catch up.

nah we had same, just better in p2p

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

How the **** did we have 25 when the picture clearly shows we had 19 + 1.

pfft..ugly kids.

OT: We did work with what we had.

#Clan-CP

1.5m for leaks. Hahha

. : : #Clan-Hi : : .
heyyoub.png
Member of the Feared Hostility
Recent Hostility Event Video:

________________________________________________________________________________

how long will it take for Hi to stop talking **** and actually face the fact they are **** :/...

We literally had same opts in pkri and we lost 2 people.. just streamrolled right over you,

cpsig.png

</a>

yeah i'd consider you shut your mouth before we close your clan again

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png