Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking for a home

Sudo

You could try out Zenith. Good clan in both servers, very active, steadily growing, fun people, active TS3, & the list goes on. If you want to check us out you can at...

www.zenith-rs.com

#Zenith on SwiftIRC

:)

2s1ry3n.jpg

#Enormity Dawg f2p based and constant 30-35 pulls 5+minis daily and a great community :D

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png
30ttamw.png
gVIwv.png
Sadly Came Back To RS

You could try out Zenith. Good clan in both servers, very active, steadily growing, fun people, active TS3, & the list goes on. If you want to check us out you can at...

www.zenith-rs.com

#Zenith on SwiftIRC

:)

Couldn't have explained it any better myself

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

I normaly don't post in this section. Enemy would be the right place for you to start all over :D!

We have a small member base, but everyone on it knows what they're doing. We have a high activity considering we have a small member base and I'd like you to check us out.

*Bonus is that we have lot of sexy members!

[»» IRC: #NME | Forum ««]
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

obv Hostility, like 60% f2p, and just recently got some pretty good f2p leaders join the clan.

even though me and you aint always been in best terms, seeing as when we first met Kcam scammed you for the site for Retaliate. But im sure we can bounce back from that and we can be good friends, If you join Hi(;

. : : #Clan-Hi : : .
heyyoub.png
Member of the Feared Hostility
Recent Hostility Event Video:

________________________________________________________________________________

obv Hostility, like 60% f2p, and just recently got some pretty good f2p leaders join the clan.

even though me and you aint always been in best terms, seeing as when we first met Kcam scammed you for the site for Retaliate. But im sure we can bounce back from that and we can be good friends, If you join Hi(;

Hostility - http://s11.zetaboards.com/Hostility/index/

Feel free to join our community =)