Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality Vs. NPO ~ 3-0

Alcohol

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that impressive vs NPO, TLP nearly beat them down 12 and left them with 4 ending, lol. Good job on the win tho.

ok debbie downer

The usual Fatality shenanigans, you kids never learn. This is your third or so win in months, let me ask you to simmer down, good day.

Not that impressive vs NPO, TLP nearly beat them down 12 and left them with 4 ending, lol. Good job on the win tho.

ok debbie downer

The usual Fatality shenanigans, you kids never learn. This is your third or so win in months, let me ask you to simmer down, good day.

I thought you were EoP :unsure:. Anyway, flame off bud. You started the ordeal.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

ok debbie downer

Look at our forums. We don't post our wins on PW, until recently. Silly boy. ::Rollseyes::

I don't know about you guys but watching the friends/clan chat in the video on round 2 was intense lmfao. Just seeing Rip rip rip saying 'how many?' and every1 is just watching the score like :O

Was a great amount of fun and NPO showed alot of respect, an all round great event.

ok debbie downer

Actually we're 7-2 in P2p preps for the past 2 weeks. Thanks for asking though. :thumbsup:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Tbh i was suprised of the pull fi pulled last time we preped fi we had 35 ppl we had to sit atleast 10 people cause you guys only pulled 23. so i didn't expect the 37 pull fi had today.

good-job thank you for the fight an hopefully soon we will re-challenge you.

nmiyxf.png

10k posts in less then 3 weeks, Join #npo #1 MPC Clan.

Active Forums, Active ts3 always people to talk to.

Active Irc, Daily in game events. Join TODAY!

ok debbie downer

Lol? Ok mate, w/e. Calm the **** down and stop bragging about your clan on our topic...

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/