Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If you were a Hacker....

Father Justin

You've just recently hacked a maxed 1 defence pure and they have a 50m bank and you want to take all the cash they have in their bank.

My question is to you is if you were a hacker, would you hack the account to 40+ Defence?

Would you drop their firecape, rc robes, & Dung items etc.

Why would people want to do that when they have your bank? Is that not enough for the people who want to ruin lives and their hard work?

Had this recently happen to me, was crushed and broken.

/Discuss

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

I honestly don't understand the RuneScape players that enjoy hacking, I mean that just fúcking weak. Personally I have been on well over 150 accounts during 2007-2010 (fire caping), I never even though about hacking a single one of them.

However, most of the hackers doesn't give a fúck about the account they're about to hack. This means they will ruin your account no matter what, but the part where they drop the untradeable items is weak. Guess they want to be a virtual gangsters? They're ruining the game they play

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

depends, if it was for revenge yes, if not no.

Indeed, if you hated that guy that much then Yeah sure I guess.

If i hated the guy,

I would take his money and get him 2 def >:)

Prob wont hack anyone tho, never have, never will.

#Zenith
Pw Topic | Forums | Youtube | Memberlist
zenithpeak.png
What Are You Waiting For?
Come Climb the mountain with us @ http://Zenith-Rs.com
EQUSi.png

I wouldnt hack in the first place. Its a sad thing to do even out of spite.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Never would hack someone that didnt do **** to me. On the other hand, if i had access to Ribbons account again(hacked me for ags/trust issues) then all his **** would be gone. I've been trusted with up to 1b and never hacked because theres no point to it tbh

WECV7.png
npbnw.png

I would probably take screenies, and perhaps start cybering with a few of the friends they have added, but wouldn't really touch their items.

People spend hundreds of hours training, and spend a lot of time getting their cash/items, only an immature kid with no empathy would do something so inconsiderate as ruining their account or dropping their items.

A few years ago, someone in mm typed their pass into irc and I got on their account. This was before bank pins, and they were a famous staker, so I had a few bill at my disposal. I logged in, went to the bank to check out what he had, and then logged off. Of course, taking a few mil at a time when mils were harder to get did cross my mind, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

I would probably take screenies, and perhaps start cybering with a few of the friends they have added, but wouldn't really touch their items.

People spend hundreds of hours training, and spend a lot of time getting their cash/items, only an immature kid with no empathy would do something so inconsiderate as ruining their account or dropping their items.

A few years ago, someone in mm typed their pass into irc and I got on their account. This was before bank pins, and they were a famous staker, so I had a few bill at my disposal. I logged in, went to the bank to check out what he had, and then logged off. Of course, taking a few mil at a time when mils were harder to get did cross my mind, but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

That's very kind of you, not many hackers like you out there hahaha ;)

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC