Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An expected result - EoP smash TLP

Leech

if you ever want a a real 1v1 fight in clw, where theres no cheatin and bringing mains and everything you normally do, we'll be here for it. pm me for it, if you can convince solo to change his mind, but i dont blame him for not wanting to fight us matched

see you next weekend

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how your bravery stepped up only when you resort to hitting our TS or any other talking system we used. Really should your courage. If anything you should be praising us for fighting you without a TS. Something EOP would never do. I laugh at your topics and your nonsense.

GJ EOP For W.E you did this trip

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

does it feel like this?

eop1.png

Yeah man, feels good.

was it "Milky" that said on TS, its worth getting 37 def for curses if you hadn't unlocked them already or was that you?

39 Defence actually.

lol@you trying to be funny about defence

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

does it feel like this?

eop1.png

Yeah man, feels good.

was it "Milky" that said on TS, its worth getting 37 def for curses if you hadn't unlocked them already or was that you?

39 Defence actually.

It was you who talked about rune pures not being able to fight pures, I just figured we were talking about EOP since your willing to go up to 39 def?

ggbannerw.png

foesig1ss1.png
Member of Foe & Leader of Goats

does it feel like this?

eop1.png

Yeah man, feels good.

39 Defence actually.

It was you who talked about rune pures not being able to fight pures, I just figured we were talking about EOP since your willing to go up to 39 def?

I smash HF 1v1 daily, not hard to beat them lol, just saying it's pretty funny you can't beat them 1v1 or on weekend trips. :mellow:

Shoutout to HF for having a 66 kills and 111 deaths, going hard.

You went 1-0 on us in the initial rush, but then went down 6-14 until HF rushed in. Who knows how the fight would have ended, but don't claim a win.

Good job on the rest of your day.

Thanks for the fight, sucks a certain clan had to crash, and yea were not claiming a win lol it would have been a pretty close fight if it went on longer.

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

You killed 10 TLP the whole time we were fighting, nice. I also laughed that Pepe showed his return tab...I personally killed him twice during that run in

That wasn't a return tab l0l that was someone trading me the loot they made off TLP. I wouldn't expect you to understand so DW.

We got word Fi were spread north of gap, and we quickly headed up west around spider hill to meet them. When we were a few maps away, they logged to lobby in their spread, so we got a spread 2 maps north and also logged. After about 5 minutes of waiting they picked a world, and i'm not sure if they knew we were next to them or not, but we quickly logged in, potted up, and rushed south. We caught them in a few clumps and quickly overran their west side and getting a lot of early koes before they had put their overs up. We pushed them east towards gdz, killing most of them, at which point HF logged in and we told everyone to dip south and log out with their loot.

rr05t0.png

Who did what?

^this

little less propaganda pl0x

gj anyways

29701007329c5e0b5abc.jpg

84302264.jpg

Heyy..... Guys.... Where the F U C K is TLP's sunday topic???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

No ts the whole trip :whistling: only fought fi/eop. Fight against fi we were down 5-10 held it out untill eop rushed in which we fought eop for 2 min untill foe came =[ theres our topic if u want it

other part of trip was getting hit unexpected by mm/foe bc we didnt have ts to tell members to log/run

xncgb5.jpg

We got word Fi were spread north of gap, and we quickly headed up west around spider hill to meet them. When we were a few maps away, they logged to lobby in their spread, so we got a spread 2 maps north and also logged. After about 5 minutes of waiting they picked a world, and i'm not sure if they knew we were next to them or not, but we quickly logged in, potted up, and rushed south. We caught them in a few clumps and quickly overran their west side and getting a lot of early koes before they had put their overs up. We pushed them east towards gdz, killing most of them, at which point HF logged in and we told everyone to dip south and log out with their loot.

rr05t0.png

Who did what?

^this

gj anyways

So what? You're KDR doesn't prove anything. We never claimed a win so stop getting so butt hurt.

rr05t0.png

Who did what?

^this

gj anyways

So what? You're KDR doesn't prove anything. We never claimed a win so stop getting so butt hurt.

"We caught them in a few clumps and quickly overran their west side and getting a lot of early koes before they had put their overs up. We pushed them east towards gdz, killing most of them"

sounds like your trying to claim a win to me.

re word and I might like the topic better

29701007329c5e0b5abc.jpg

84302264.jpg

Heyy..... Guys.... Where the F U C K is TLP's sunday topic???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

No ts the whole trip :whistling: only fought fi/eop. Fight against fi we were down 5-10 held it out untill eop rushed in which we fought eop for 2 min untill foe came =[ theres our topic if u want it

other part of trip was getting hit unexpected by mm/foe bc we didnt have ts to tell members to log/run

<3

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

rr05t0.png

Who did what?

^this

gj anyways

"We caught them in a few clumps and quickly overran their west side and getting a lot of early koes before they had put their overs up. We pushed them east towards gdz, killing most of them"

sounds like your trying to claim a win to me.

re word and I might like the topic better

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png