Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP vs Havoc P2P Prep

Pepe

Actually, I'm pretty sure im a better P2P Warrer then you are.

You botted up your Pure in less then 6 months, Even on your TLP App they ask for "PK" pictures and you replied with "Sorry i dont 1v1 pk besides clanning" You a ***** or something? Scared of losing 20k? You probably don't even turn up to preps, only preps i see you at is EoP's "Attempting to flame" Mate grow a pair and shut the **** up.

tldr so you dont choke on your neck fat reading it; YOU'RE TERRIBLE NO MATTER WHAT

LOL k0

but yeah bad kangaroo u r pretty bad, u cant tank for **** at pk trips lmfao, i've solo'd u with my titan about 6 times now =.-

Must be living in dream land, last time you attacked me I 1 hit you with my titan.

and lol @ Braden, big boy on PW now trying to give insults.. I wouldn't know where to start if I had a go at you personally rofl.. put your head back down grasshopper.

Go ahead bud, show us the flame.

You have the brain power of a potatoe, your warring skills are just as bad as your insults, keep at it novice, 40 vs 40, 50 vs 50, wildy? What's the next excuse sonnie, all bark no bite, feel free to step up to the plate when you feel your ready.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, I'm pretty sure im a better P2P Warrer then you are.

You botted up your Pure in less then 6 months, Even on your TLP App they ask for "PK" pictures and you replied with "Sorry i dont 1v1 pk besides clanning" You a ***** or something? Scared of losing 20k? You probably don't even turn up to preps, only preps i see you at is EoP's "Attempting to flame" Mate grow a pair and shut the **** up.

tldr so you dont choke on your neck fat reading it; YOU'RE TERRIBLE NO MATTER WHAT

LOL k0

but yeah bad kangaroo u r pretty bad, u cant tank for **** at pk trips lmfao, i've solo'd u with my titan about 6 times now =.-

Must be living in dream land, last time you attacked me I 1 hit you with my titan.

and lol @ Braden, big boy on PW now trying to give insults.. I wouldn't know where to start if I had a go at you personally rofl.. put your head back down grasshopper.

LOL?

Last time I attacked you was when we sweeped you @ Gdz and I banged you out twice during that, get gud s0nnie

(;

4osjn1.png

gratz on getting a quarter of your clans kills in that run in

Sweeped :thumbsup:

Nice job beating Havoc! :rolleyes:

Well, if EOP wont prep TLP, TLP needs to sack up and prep FOE. Inb4someonereplies "we won't prep FOE because you guys flame."

OT: Goodjob on your win

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Well, if EOP wont prep TLP, TLP needs to sack up and prep FOE. Inb4someonereplies "we won't prep FOE because you guys flame."

A month in foe and you turned into foe flame slave

Foe flame slave? I don't have time to argue with you, but TLP talk a lot about prepping and "assuming" they're #1 matched p2p clan. They always decline FOE p2p preps... and they complain about how EOP declines their preps. Why don't they prep FOE?

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

A month in foe and you turned into foe flame slave

tumblr_lt70ugMuSn1qf1lyjo1_500.png

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

I see EOP calling TLP out and TLP retaliating, not sure where the barking from TLP towards FOE comes in place nor where EOP vs TLP turns in TLP vs FOE, anyone bother to elaborate?

lol at your watching rival clan win

Grats on win EOP.

PS. Prep TLP lets go already. Ur clan wants it, TLP wants it, sack up and lets battle. PM in IRC

TLP was clearly calling out EOP first of all. 2nd, it's hypocritical for TLP to say EOP needs to "sack up" and prep them, but TLP wont "sack up" and prep FOE.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

I see EOP calling TLP out and TLP retaliating, not sure where the barking from TLP towards FOE comes in place nor where EOP vs TLP turns in TLP vs FOE, anyone bother to elaborate?

Grats on win EOP.

PS. Prep TLP lets go already. Ur clan wants it, TLP wants it, sack up and lets battle. PM in IRC

TLP was clearly calling out EOP first of all. 2nd, it's hypocritical for TLP to say EOP needs to "sack up" and prep them, but TLP wont "sack up" and prep FOE.

:thumbsup: :teehee:

Grats on win EOP.

If you even took 5 seconds to take a small look at the first page of the topic

Shoutout to TLP for cancelling their inners to come flame us at our prep, only to be embarassed as we won. It's a shame because you guys could really have used those inners.

That still doesn't answer my question onto what TLP vs EOP has to do with FOE, because EOP won't prep us, that doesn't make us hypocritical because you "think" we won't prep you, I don't think you've even been FOE long enough to know when our 60 vs 60 F2P last took place.

Grats on win EOP.

This

Makes it beyond funny that people (including tlp) vote tlp best matched p2p...lol, months late mates

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png