Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pure's Friday Of Free Loot

-Toxine-

corruptpures.png

Corrupt Pures were planning to prep IR but they didnt have a pull close to ours, we heard that NME were out and about so we said what the hell and went out to pk as well. What insued was a lil domination session against NME x2 and XL and what is left of Hostillity ( :kanye: )

111216180523.png

sadfafaf.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Hostility

We logged into a world hearing that Hi were near the area when we spotted them a mini map away. We rushed them and cleared them up in like 2.5 or somethin, thanks for the loot.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Excel

After clearing up Hostility, we heard that XL were on their way down so we got a fall in and charged them at piper. They had atleast 10 more then us but we just pushed them all the way to members gate. Thanks for the loot x2

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Enemy

We were asking NME officials for PKRIs but were ignored so we send our scouts out and eventually found them. We charged them at gap and a battle insued in which it was a back and forth snipe fest.

NME had quiet a few more then us this first fight so we waited for the moment to pounce. After their front line had been broken, we pushed into them with melee and never looked back. They retaliated to GDZ but we rounded up all the kills and cleared up the area. Goodfight NME.

imkwsm.jpg

Corrupt Pures Vs. Enemy

It was getting late and we wanted one more fight vs NME. Found them at the same spot as last time and rushed. Was like dejavu but this time around we kept our melee out the entire time and stayed ontop of them. They attempted to retaliate to GDZ once again but by then we had them cleared. Went down to mossies to check if they were going to get a regroup but they ended. Thanks for the fight.

imkwsm.jpg

111216170728.png
111216171118.png
111216173309.png

111216170711.png
111216170928.png
111216171027.png
111216173351.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic