Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures - Tis the season for crashing.

Drunk

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like CP was the punching bag for the real MPCs today, sadly their attempt at ‘ruining’ our saturday only resulted in them getting finger banged, better luck next weekend lads.

K

(16:44:28) <[Hi]Daddy> You've started something you won't win, I do not forgive.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Looks like CP was the punching bag for the real MPCs today, sadly their attempt at ‘ruining’ our saturday only resulted in them getting finger banged, better luck next weekend lads.

op8bwp.jpg

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

Great Trip :D

Hopefully NME can man up and give us fair fights despite having the usual +20

How can you even talk about a fair fight when 80% of your clan has addy/mith? :confused: Even opt fights you have such a huge advantage over NME.

For me personally it sometimes feels like we're fighting a rune pure clan that welfares in addy.

heartline8.gif

How can you even talk about a fair fight when 80% of your clan has addy/mith? :confused: Even opt fights you have such a huge advantage over NME.

For me personally it sometimes feels like we're fighting a rune pure clan that welfares in addy.

sucks.

"I'm American, and I'm sick of people saying America is "the stupidest country in the world."

"Personally, I think Europe is the stupidest country in the world. "

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 30 defenceeeeee wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

mommmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

jesus ******* christ,stop ******* crying about 30 and 20defence its annoying as ****,95% of a post in this thread is about 30def !!

get over it ...

******* deal with it

1p9pvl.jpg

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

You are obviously retarded if you think we dedicated this Saturday to you. Once we saw you pulled 15 with our few spies, with randoms, and just your overall stupid members we stopped bothering hitting you. The only thing I can say is look at the KDR. Most kills, less deaths = best KDR for "our league".

Somebody call the wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhbulance. It's a disadvantage you put yourself at it. I'm sorry babe but pure clans have evolved, learn to adapt or get the **** out. Only the strongest surive.

Yes, our organization is similar to a main clans. Thx for compliment.

2cgjyaf.jpg

30tlzyv.png

thats the overall kdr's of the trips...

nice try doe

no its not ur idiot... most clans ended at 11 so anything after that is not right for most clans, including cp... we dismissed at 11 and went fighting mains n stuff

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

You are obviously retarded if you think we dedicated this Saturday to you. Once we saw you pulled 15 with our few spies, with randoms, and just your overall stupid members we stopped bothering hitting you. The only thing I can say is look at the KDR. Most kills, less deaths = best KDR for "our league".

Somebody call the wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhbulance. It's a disadvantage you put yourself at it. I'm sorry babe but pure clans have evolved, learn to adapt or get the **** out. Only the strongest surive.

super-retard.JPG1.jpeg

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh 30 defenceeeeee wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

jesus ******* christ,stop ******* crying about 30 and 20defence its annoying as ****,95% of a post in this thread is about 30def !!

get over it ...

******* deal with it

1p9pvl.jpg

Tell your clan to stop crying about being over pulled by 9 and loosing. If you smacked us on Friday with +6 then why couldn't you get more than 3 kills on Saturday lulz.

Don't cry about loosing to us down by 9 people. Keep a memberlist then, you obviously give your members nothing to offer if you can't even pull in the 50's with us.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

get over it ...

******* deal with it

1p9pvl.jpg

Tell your clan to stop crying about being over pulled by 9 and loosing. If you smacked us on Friday with +6 then why couldn't you get more than 3 kills on Saturday lulz.

Don't cry about loosing to us down by 9 people. Keep a memberlist then, you obviously give your members nothing to offer if you can't even pull in the 50's with us.

We didn't tell our members that we're going out with a bang this Christmas so of course we won't pull 15 over our usual pull in a weeks amount of time.

I also find it annoying that the Nme opened their clan with the rules of being 1-10 defense and then talk shit about CP for letting members get defense like every other clan does in the pure community. Get the fuck off our topic nme.

bSHM3.png

Moral of this topic, CP is **** always has been, grats hammerfist on 37 def, keep up the good work your almost good enough to join the CP elites 40-44 def.

u seem butthurt, sorry that we made your clan pull single digits

LowCountries
■ | Corrupt-Pures | Proud [%Council] of Corrupt Pures | Corrupt-Pures | ■

bSHM3.png

Corrupt Pures

The #1 Free To Play Matched Pure Clan

Forever The #1 Pure Clan

Only when you stop crying about numbers :biggrin:

Only when you stop crying about numbers :biggrin:

prep us, you can have +10 m8

o whats that? you akicked/banned all cp from #nme and ignore our pms.

nme #1! :kanye:

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM