Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Bind, Flame, Drop.

Scott

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

look at what cp has gone to since we stepped up to mpc scene...

you doin a good job scott.

Just reading their own leaders posts made me want to kill myself. How can someone with the IQ of a rabid dog manage to get a rank in a clan like CP? Perplexing.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

look at what cp has gone to since we stepped up to mpc scene...

you doin a good job scott.

Just reading their own leaders posts made me want to kill myself. How can someone with the IQ of a rabid dog manage to get a rank in a clan like CP? Perplexing.

tbh having the IQ of a rabid dog would make someone waaaaay overqualified to be in a clan like CP

Very valid point.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

I can see this is alot of effort for you guys trying to argue against the truth. More of this will come if you guys are as cocky as you were today. Either way you will be the stomping ground for us until you are closed.

What if we decide to stand more than 1 screen away from mossies?

LIEK OMG HOW WILL THEY STOMP US AND FINISH THEIR SLAYER TASKS AT THE SAME TIME?!?!

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

I can see this is alot of effort for you guys trying to argue against the truth. More of this will come if you guys are as cocky as you were today. Either way you will be the stomping ground for us until you are closed.

What if we decide to stand more than 1 screen away from mossies?

LIEK OMG HOW WILL THEY STOMP US AND FINISH THEIR SLAYER TASKS AT THE SAME TIME?!?!

Finish Him!

FATALITY!

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

I was wonderin who those green capes annoyin us at dwarves were, glad WAR came in and cleared u guys up so we could focus on mm's 400 deaths. Thanks for the ac or whatever you think you did.

Lmao yeah we were clearing you until you invited WAR who subsequently also got cleared

You were clearing 6 or 7 people at dwarves who were most likely sniping a map east of the fight because they were out of food? very impressive, gj on your trip

Nah we were clearing about 30 EOP members who were stupid enough to stay east whilst the other 30 or whatever fought 10 mains west. Very impressive intellect, can tell you paid attention during your trip

Yes you bravely killed 30 eop and 30 war during our fight, yet you had 76 kills overall in your 2 hour trip and 5 other fights according to your topic, meaning you got a total of 16 kills in your other 5 battles somewhere along the line the logic and mathematics of your argument got seperated.

Anyway i cbf arguing over something as small as you killing a handful of us at our fight, gj on your trip pals ciao.

2ur5vo2.png

:mellow:

More potential than epidemic had r0f

Goop made a public apology to Epidemic when they were in there rival days suggesting they become "Friends" rofl those where funny days.

|Bad Kangaroo|

#TLP

OHFs7.png

Team Genocide

| Site | TGTube | Apply Here

lol now we are bringing into this thread how ****** epidemic was r0fl..

People get mad cuz their Addy gets stomped by robes, so they revert to talking about 2 years ago.

AqopR.png

Good job crashing most fights. The first fight you crashed we were fighting Hi+Xl, and then you rushed us whilst we had around 38, so basically it was 38 v 55 and we held up fairly well. We still had like 25 just above single strip but you guys ran north to claim a 'win'

Anways, F2P Prep us this week, your rules + you can have a +5 advantage. Your horrible leadership keeps passing the pm's on to someone else and it gets no where.

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Good job crashing most fights. The first fight you crashed we were fighting Hi+Xl, and then you rushed us whilst we had around 38, so basically it was 38 v 55 and we held up fairly well. We still had like 25 just above single strip but you guys ran north to claim a 'win'

Anways, F2P Prep us this week, your rules + you can have a +5 advantage. Your horrible leadership keeps passing the pm's on to someone else and it gets no where.

Sorry, ABOVE single strip?

Refer to Walk of Shame pic pl0x

AqopR.png