Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith's F2P Saturday, Goodbye 2011

-Zack

teamed with NPO this weekend

Ya bro we teamed with FI somehow in opposite servers. Please think before you make excuses about people teaming, we went out in P2P and got the highest kdr of today.

Retired Leader of New Pure Order
BestCaller.png

Want GFX? Click here!

BestTank.png

Founder of Outrage

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

teamed with NPO this weekend

Ya bro we teamed with FI somehow in opposite servers. Please think before you make excuses about people teaming, we went out in P2P and got the highest kdr of today.

I explained that to Zack before he made his topic.

Anyway, As people pointed out when you bailed when TLP crashed we stayed. When we chased you around when you was hopping from us we followed until you fought us and you ran when we killed you at giants (hills). Was this topic posted to make your members happy or your ranks?

2cdiha9.png

i think you should edit your topic. the fight with enormity was actually venom vs enormity. you video even shows the v spams. :) good job tho

Lmao when we rushed WAR vs E we spammed lines of V in purple so they thought it was us so they wont run ( more kdr :P )

OT: sorry 4 the crash :\

nu uh :(

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

lol @ fi trying to claim a win. We clearly said in our topic we were outnumbered first and second fights. Accept the loss.

OT: Gj guys. :P

You lost every fight. :thumbsup:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

111217184345.png

The above clearly shows every time you ran into Fatality you lost. So I don't know where this guy (below) got his information from:

lol @ fi trying to claim a win. Accept the loss.

Next on the agenda:

i think you should edit your topic.

Because you have made made false claims and clearly been provided the correct information, such as:

2cdiha9.png

Lastly, propaganda is what Hitler used to put odds in the Nazi's favor. They didn't last too long though.

My personal reflection:

Good Job Zenith, you guys are still competitive in the f2p server.

P.S.

Hey Ireland, dope rsn and was fun fighting in Addy G (if that was you). We should run that officially one day?

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

I lol'd at EVERY post that npo and fi made to this topic,

First off last time I checked l2 Titan was in npo.

Second, on our first fight you were being dominated before tlp crashed- gl cya next year.

Fyi on our last fight you outnumbered us by 10.

We had fun, Kdr-Graph doesn't determine if you had a good trip or not- now keep on your game faces while I smile. :D Twas a fun trip and have a merry Christmas

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

Second, on our first fight you were being dominated before tlp crashed- gl cya next year.

We had fun, Kdr-Graph doesn't determine if you had a good trip or not- now keep on your game faces while I smile. :D Twas a fun trip and have a merry Christmas

Actually we had 4 run-ins. I don't think either of the clans banked between the second/third run in, but considering we were nowhere near each other, I would consider them separate. Aside from that, fatality came out on top in every single fight.

First fight, both clans ditched at the same time when whoever was crashing came, but fi got more kills and less deaths, and since we started out with roughly the same opts, that is FI's win.

Second fight, Z was practically cleared when cp rushed in

edit: actually, now that I checked your vid, it looks like you had a few more than I thought, but still looks like less than fi :P

Third fight, Z had about half as many people left as FI when cp rushed in.

Fourth fight, I admit, was pretty weak. I afked while it was in single, but you guys ran to multi where you got completely wrecked. I did get killed in a 1v1 from one of your members, but that was after we chased you from hill giants to lvl 1 wildy.

Actually we had 4 run-ins. I don't think either of the clans banked between the second/third run in, but considering we were nowhere near each other, I would consider them separate. Aside from that, fatality came out on top in every single fight.

First fight, both clans ditched at the same time when whoever was crashing came, but fi got more kills and less deaths, and since we started out with roughly the same opts, that is FI's win.

edit: actually, now that I checked your vid, it looks like you had a few more than I thought, but still looks like less than fi :P

Fourth fight, I admit, was pretty weak. I afked while it was in single, but you guys ran to multi where you got completely wrecked. I did get killed in a 1v1 from one of your members, but that was after we chased you from hill giants to lvl 1 wildy.

I lol'd at your response you make it seem like I said we only fought twice LOl, you should reread my post and if your still under that impression, please click on the X at the top right hand corner of your screen, or press "Alt+F4" and arrange a visit with your nearest eye doctor. :D

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

I lol'd at your response you make it seem like I said we only fought twice LOl, you should reread my post and if your still under that impression, please click on the X at the top right hand corner of your screen, or press "Alt+F4" and arrange a visit with your nearest eye doctor. :D

Actually, the post that I wanted to quote that said we had 3 fights was on an earlier page and I just didn't want to go back to quote it, so I chose a random z on the page i was on to quote. The fact of the matter doesn't change: fi beat z in 4 different run ins on that trip.