Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Mini League 5v5 P2P Tournament (REGISTRATION CLOSED)

Num Nums

Pure Mini league  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Have you heard of Pure Mini League before this thread?

• Yes
    • No

6h6heb.png

What is Pure Mini League?
Pure Mini League is a new and upcoming league that will hold monthly ladders and online tournaments for pure teams. To learn more go to the about or FAQ page.

Vd1Z6.png

Description
Pure Mini League would like to host a P2P tournament to help promote our league and
bring something fun to the pure community. This tournament would include our first online tournament
and it will have a 100m pot for the 1st place team in prizes. Each match will have a referee attending
to make sure cheating doesn't occur.

Details:
Registration: December 17th, 2011 (Saturday)- December 21st , 2011 (Wednesday)
Type: 5v5 P2P, single elimination
Entry Fee: Free to Enter
Prizes: 100m(1st place)

General Rules & Mini Settings

a. Before you star your match you need to come into #pml irc channel and ask for a referee to attend the match.
If a referee is not present the match will not count. Please view our referee list below rules.

b. Once registration is complete both teams will have a time frame to complete their match.

c. North side of each map must attack first, followed by a defending round, and a PKRI (pk run in)

1. Best of 3
2. 1 Defense Gear
3. Turmoil off
4. Soulsplit off
5. Body body off
6. Dungeoneering on
7. Team Capes off
8. Summoning off
9. Curses off
10. If player runs into single area once the timer runs out it counts as an automatic loss for that round
11. No items lost on death
12. Map Cycle

1. Plateau

2. Plateau

3. Plateau

List of Referees (IRC Nick)
[iR|Soniqs]
[NME]Arran
[NME]Ben
[CP]Batman
[^_^]Jay
Ariel
[E]Chad
Rangaa
[iR|AgeEyeraqi]

Registration
The submit your team's entry fee you need to contact me through this website or my IRC channel #pml. My name
on IRC is [PML]NUMS. If you need to make team changes be sure to also pm me through IRC or this website. You
are allowed to have up to 10 people maximum on team or 5 people minimum.

To register please visit our website http://www.pure-mini-league.com/registration.html
Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

#purefect

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

is there a combat range? if not there will be a team of just 120's + lol

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

★ Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot ★

5v5 lol

If you would take the time to do a little reading you would realise this is only one of multiple competitions, their will be fights in both p2p and f2p servers and fights ranging from 5v5, 10v10 and maybe 15v15

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

5v5 lol

If you would take the time to do a little reading you would realise this is only one of multiple competitions, their will be fights in both p2p and f2p servers and fights ranging from 5v5, 10v10 and maybe 15v15

Yeah it seems all people do is read the title and proceed to post.

I try Meh...

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

We have now made it free to enter this online tournament. I know this goes against how we want

most of our online tournaments to function but I feel that for our first tournament I really want people

to get involved.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif