Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

has it really gotten this bad?

konka

Well, I was testing out a new little feature I added to the graph thing, and I noticed erupt3d got kills again. Since that account got caught stacking kills after eop's trip last weekend, I guess they wanted to do something clever and get them during the trip instead. In case you are a bit slow, each of those lines is a kill, and the 11 kills that account got in the middle of the trip happened when eop wasn't fighting anyone, and they were gotten in a 7 minute period.

eoprankispro.png

I thought it was pretty funny, and idc if you disagree

^Quoted from Fi forums

Has the pure world really stooped that low, that as a clan you have to boost kills to show a higher KDR to pure warfare? This KDR ratio that p0ke made has created so many more dramas with warring, determining who won a fight based off the amount of kills/deaths when as you can see - a clan can just boost when they aren't fighting so it appears they have had a good trip. As members of clans that do this, how does that make you feel? Would you rather focus on winning fights, or just boosting your kdr so you look good on pure warfare?

:\

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Reopened, any problems arise I will gladly close it. That being said, flame will not be tolerated. This is a good discussion topic.

Personally, I feel like the kdr thing is a little much. This game is for fun, most of us have forgotten that already though. KDR just creates alot of drama. Wether it be boosting or just hunting smaller clans to boost kdr, to give the illusion that your clan had a good trip. Having a good trip is not about getting the most kills, its about getting the most action and having a good time.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

I like it how you can check it from starting time of a fight, to ending time which clearly shows who won when you line them both up against each other, but boosting the kills during the trip when you aren't fighting anyone to improve the KDR.. that sort of ruins the point of clanning.

Thanks for re-opening my topic! :)

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Do you have primary evidence that this member was boosting? If so i'd like to see it.

eoprankispro.png

Go look up what primary means please :thumbsup:

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

The fact that a clan can be held accountable for the actions of an individual, and vice versa is stupid. Yes, one of our members boosted because he obviously cares about KDR but the majority of EoP and I don't.

To be realistic, you shouldn't generalise a clan for ruining the community by boosting KDR when it's only one person doing it. He's been talked to and dealt with, but thanks for showing how much you really care about us.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Do you have primary evidence that this member was boosting? If so i'd like to see it.

eoprankispro.png

does this count?

[11:47] <[EoP]leech> He was in world 18

[11:47] <konka> in world 18 during the pk trip

[11:47] <konka> ?

[11:47] <[EoP]leech> killing randomers

[11:47] <[EoP]leech> Yep

@Milky - I don't care what clan does it, I was making a general statement about it as a whole, your member was just the one caught by Mythic so I used it as an example as proof that some people DO infact do it. Whether it was EOP, FOE, MM, TLP, even Fi my own clan I would have posted it.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

eoprankispro.png

In denial, you know he was boosting and so does everyone else.

Anyways I like the clan track especially with the Fi graph you can compare your fights at the time vs that clan but clearly some people can't handle the thought of their trip looking bad to the public.