Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How do you judge what clan is better? Wildy vs Clan Wars, discussion

Num Nums

I'm not sure if this topic has been discussed before but if it has ignore it.

I'm also puzzled and unable to understand how people even come to

a conclusion on the top 5 clans or who is bad or good. It seems that in

this community the better clan is always the clan with more numbers.

So this is where the Clan Wars vs Wildy discussions comes into play.

Do you think clans are better based on Preps or Wildy PKRIS?

OR do you think a clan's rank in the community is an combination of both?

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

It's a little of both. Full outs are important, but they don't always show a clan's real strength. All the older clans have inactive members who only get on for full outs, which doesn't really show their actual strength.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

think its a bit of both.

if you pull 200 to weekends and cant win in a 30v30, you obviously are not the best clan

Agree with this,

But at the end of the day it doesn't matter who is #1, lol. The main drive for me to join a clan was to meet to new people, and have fun pking, and to enjoy the community. I'm proud to say I have been in Fatality for over 5 years. At times we were #1, at times no one knew who were. If you are searching purely for the "Best" clan you will never be happy, I'd say the most important thing, is the relationship between the inner clan itself and the clans relationships with other clans.

think its a bit of both.

if you pull 200 to weekends and cant win in a 30v30, you obviously are not the best clan

Agree with this,

But at the end of the day it doesn't matter who is #1, lol. The main drive for me to join a clan was to meet to new people, and have fun pking, and to enjoy the community. I'm proud to say I have been in Fatality for over 5 years. At times we were #1, at times no one knew who were. If you are searching purely for the "Best" clan you will never be happy, I'd say the most important thing, is the relationship between the inner clan itself and the clans relationships with other clans.

Yeah I think that is the best answer for this type of question. Good response ;D

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif