Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME] We Scouted 28

Scott

10_4_4enemy.png

After absolutely decimating CP on Saturday and causing them to remain within the confines of the Moss Giants, we set out with a massive 41 people, peaking at 46 warriors throughout the trip. The Chain69 CC crew were destined to fall.

111218220112.png

(Just after the CP fight ^)

Todays Video:

enemyf.png

Enemy Vs Corrupt Pures

We approached CP with the prospect of a fight in mind. Thinking they stood a chance they gladly accepted; a grave mistake on their part. Enemy spread just north of gap awaiting the CP rush. When it finally came, CP got around 4 ko's initially but that was only a blip as Enemy began to take control of the fight and dominate towards the North, beginning to wrap around the falling adamantite pkers and pushing their dwindling numbers up against the lava. Just as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CP, TLP decided to crash the fight. The graph below shows how utterly dominant NME were during the fight:

111218212914.png

enemyf.png

Enemy Vs Venom

Venom approached us for a run-in and we gladly accepted. However, knowing that we out-opted them severely we offered to log some people out for the fight. After setting up and getting spread, the entire staff team logged out and left the fight to the members. Unfortunately, upon Venom's rush an electrical pulse hit each respective staff members computer, forcing them to log on and join the fight. I am truly sorry about how this fight unfolded, but nature must not be tampered with. Good Fight Venom.

enemyf.png

Enemy Vs Excel

Oh yes, we went there. Having got the news that most clans had ended, we found a few xL pking in a none +1 world so we decided to pay them a little visit. With the acquisition of the impressive E L U M, NME were completely unstoppable and ripped through xL like uncle Wheatus rips through [CP]Toxine's ****.

enemyf.png

Pics:
111218221841.jpg
111218222113.jpg
111218225041.jpg
111218231354.jpg
111218231423.jpg
111218154746.png
111218154747.png
111218154806.png
111218154826.png
111218154836.png
111218154905.png
111218161242.png
111218151833.png
111218152016.png
111218154838.png
111218154850.png
111218134826.png
111218134921.png
111218135706.png
111218135744.png
111218135807.png

enemyf.png

I'd like to thank every NME member for turning up to our final trip of the year. The trip itself was extremely fun and a great way to finish 2011. After all, who doesn't like ripping into CP?
Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CP

Just as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CP

Just as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPvJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPvJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CP

Just as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPvJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPvJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPvvvvJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPvJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CPJust as we were beginning to clear up the remaining CP

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Venom approached us for a run-in and we gladly accepted. However, knowing that we out-opted them severely we offered to log some people out for the fight. After setting up and getting spread, the entire staff team logged out and left the fight to the members. Unfortunately, upon Venom's rush an electrical pulse hit each respective staff members computer, forcing them to log on and join the fight. I am truly sorry about how this fight unfolded, but nature must not be tampered with. Good Fight Venom.

This made me lol

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

We had 33/38 People when TLP crashed.

I'll be waiting your vid. Didnt think you would be this desperate to post a topic that consists of 38 kills, and the highlight of the topic being 5 kills vs CP.

111218180210.png

111218180344.png

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png