Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe ChokeHolds MM ~ COmplete P2P DOMINATION

Failed Again

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does triple attendance mean because there is no such thing as triple attendance in mm and we dont pay members to attend unlike some clans :whistling:

You obviously missed the joke

dont think we did, ur denying u didnt get promised drop parties and 5m? derpderp, obviously an idiot considering we crashed ur d parties

derp your 72 defence. We always have drop parties even in f2p this drop party was hosted by a member who got 99 dung derp but since you crashed the first he continued it in the wild derp and the drop parties are usually never hosted by the leaders derpderp 72 defence and you attend trips???

bit mad broseph :(?

72 defence not mad at all derpderp

retard alert you must be knew in mm

kdu88p.png

WWW.FOE-RS.NET

LEGENDS OF P2P

I dont care what anyone says, MM is the only clan with the balls to stay and fight Foe in P2P

Gj Foe on the full year Complete P2P Domination :P

no they dont.

they spent the whole trip trying to avoid us.

we just have several excellent spies or leaks as far as i am aware so we can hound them until they end.

#TEAM-WALLI

you forgot to mention the part where we get 1k post count to whoever stays the whole time and our raffle ticket for the 08 mustang! also the sa/op on irc if we maged/wore mystic!

[sun][03:22:07 PM] <@ckyl3> get to the trip for 3x attendance points, 5m per member, and to pass your inactivity sweep! also drop party and also sign up or be booted!!! also ill be wearing a santa hat!! also 1k post count to each member who stays till the end! also make sure you signed up for the raffle for the 08 mustang! pull over 100 for eop leader chat leak!! BRING MAGE FOR SA ON TS AND MYSTIC FOR OP ON IRC!

derp derp derp

mm takes foe trash, its y ur now mm :D

you forgot to mention the part where we get 1k post count to whoever stays the whole time and our raffle ticket for the 08 mustang! also the sa/op on irc if we maged/wore mystic!

[sun][03:22:07 PM] <@ckyl3> get to the trip for 3x attendance points, 5m per member, and to pass your inactivity sweep! also drop party and also sign up or be booted!!! also ill be wearing a santa hat!! also 1k post count to each member who stays till the end! also make sure you signed up for the raffle for the 08 mustang! pull over 100 for eop leader chat leak!! BRING MAGE FOR SA ON TS AND MYSTIC FOR OP ON IRC!

derp derp derp

Lol fi didn't want you so you went to the clan that takes anyone & everyone in. Going for 2x in every clan now huh lil rami ;P

NIce trip & drop party lmfao!

herp derp derp the sounds of lil ol rami.

dont know why foe members are talking **** about rami.

your retarded leadership decision to ever let him around foe amuses me even to this day. He would not have got a look in when i was around.

dont call him foe's trash he was many clans trash before foe and i would rather his association with foe be kept to a minimum... it is embarassing.

#TEAM-WALLI

dont know why foe members are talking **** about rami.

your retarded leadership decision to ever let him around foe amuses me even to this day. He would not have got a look in when i was around.

dont call him foe's trash he was many clans trash before foe and i would rather his association with foe be kept to a minimum... it is embarassing.

Walli told you so. :whistling: