Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Relapse Vs. Brave Theory | Best of 5 F2P Mini

Furl

GMvaK.gif

Mini'd Brave Theory again today. Did a best of 5 and ended up winning rounds 1, 3, and 5. Thanks for the mini, Brave Theory, was really close.

Round 1 Starting:
Relapse: 5
Brave Theory: 5

Round 1 Ending:
Relapse: 3
Brave Theory: 0

o6w5B.png

if9QS.png

Round 3 Starting:
Relapse: 6
Brave Theory: 6

Round 3 Ending:
Relapse: 5

e4Hgh.png

M9qQL.png

Round 5 Starting:
Brave Theory: 6

Round 5 Ending:

HbeBH.png

Thanks for the mini, Brave Theory. You guys did really good in rounds 2 and 4. Hopefully we can get another soon.
2s1ry3n.jpg

Vid coming soon

@Fairy

don't worry, we'll always be flame free.

It's just troll-'flaming'

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Goodjob guys. We were pretty outleveled, and i feel like we performed well. Nice topic although i'm pretty sure you ended with 3 the first round. Hope to have more flame free fights in the future. :)

we may have, i tried to get an ending pic but i couldnt see the fight so i didnt know when to take it. i just assumed we ended with 4 since i tanked through 2 kills and someone else was being piled as i died. vid will be up soon so if we did end with 3 i'll edit it then.

2s1ry3n.jpg

Which clan would you say is more suitable for a level 48, Relapse or Brave Theory?

Whichever you choose. We both have a 45-65 combat cap (I think Brave Theory may be 40-65). Relapse has a few ex-Malice, though (Soniqs, Nums, AgeEyeraqi).

2s1ry3n.jpg

Which clan would you say is more suitable for a level 48, Relapse or Brave Theory?

Brave Theory in all honesty.

Relapse is mainly 60's, whilst Brave Theory composes of 45s and 55s.

Great job today, Was fun mini'ing you, apart from the last round which was not really a round at all hahah.

As mentioned before, we were pretty outleveled, but then again their organisation in the PKRI's and the first round was just amazing. Top job today lads.

Results for R2 and R4:

twas a fun mini, ty guys.

Round 2:

6 v 6

Brave Theory wins with 3 Left

Round 4:

Brave Theory wins with 4 Left

Too good for us today,

Loving the community of both clans to be honest. :)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

I would say Brave Theory, because of your combat level. BT are lower leveled on average than Relapse, but go wherever you feel you'll enjoy more.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png