Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith 2011 - 2012

Co0kiezs

I never liked Zenith. I once considered applying with some friends but we got a real nice look at your community for what it was worth, garbage.

That being said, the past is the past and you guys have come a long way. You had some ups and some serious downs. IR wrecking you is pretty memorable, just being honest. Look at them now though, I don't even know about that clan.

You've exceeded expectations of many and have proved the be a contender and it seems like you guys are having fun and you've had a few notable members/leaders come through the clan and some that may still remain (I'm really not sure, MB).

Congratulations!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No offence, but didn't you reopen in late July?

A great 6 months nonetheless. Keep it up and happy holidays.

P.S.- Your grammar is improving but still not the best ;)

*Offense

and yea but for most clans we closed for 2 months and we thought it wasn't right. We have re-opened, and ever since our pulls have always remained consistent and improving, os if you really want to count that little 2 month period then we have been open for other 17 months.

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

love you josh

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif

I never liked Zenith. I once considered applying with some friends but we got a real nice look at your community for what it was worth, garbage.

That being said, the past is the past and you guys have come a long way. You had some ups and some serious downs. IR wrecking you is pretty memorable, just being honest. Look at them now though, I don't even know about that clan.

You've exceeded expectations of many and have proved the be a contender and it seems like you guys are having fun and you've had a few notable members/leaders come through the clan and some that may still remain (I'm really not sure, MB).

Congratulations!

Keith, i like you.

Gj zenith you did alot for only being open for 6 months ,looks like a promising 2012 for you.

cghiz.png

Click my signature

Good job rebuilding after reopening most clans tend to do **** when they reopen but i think zenith has improved a lot over the past year keep up the good work Josh/Hormone etc

Proud Ex @High Council of EoP

Congratulations!

Keith, i like you.

Gj zenith you did alot for only being open for 6 months ,looks like a promising 2012 for you.

I like anyone that likes me.