Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Xpnkrockemox = Pk Vid 7 | Hybriding | Risks | Good Loots

Xpnkrockemox

Im back with a pk vid after like 8 months of not making one, maybe longer!

My older pk vids were fairly popular and now im back with every chaotic, steel titan, and turmoil to make pk vids again.

Enjoy this video it is 99% hybriding with some good risks and some good loots!

Thumbs up/comment/Subscribe for more! :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I didn't even know you made vids, watching atm.

Yea i have made vids for a while, just starting to really make them again tho :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Thank you :D

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Thanks alot :D

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Pretty cool man, keep it up :)

Thanks alot :thumbsup:

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Poor attempt at making it HD. It looks worse that you don't show your whole screen. Boring intro.. not that great

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Poor attempt at making it HD. It looks worse that you don't show your whole screen. Boring intro.. not that great

I dont need a good intro, i always record in low rs quality because i hate the graphics of hd, i dont edit my vids to **** anymore because i find it boring and pointless. Pkings for fun as well the videos are for fun. :thumbsup:

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I'm not talking about the in-game graphics HD.. I was talking about editing wise. If you find it boring and pointless then why even put a video together, if you don't put effort in, it's not enjoyable to watch. Most people just post good comments because you're a moderator, but in reality.. the video wasn't that great. :down:

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

I'm not talking about the in-game graphics HD.. I was talking about editing wise. If you find it boring and pointless then why even put a video together, if you don't put effort in, it's not enjoyable to watch. Most people just post good comments because you're a moderator, but in reality.. the video wasn't that great. :down:

It doesnt matter if im a mod or not, its the pking that matters, the hybridding, the loot, thats wats entertaining.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

I was talking about the posting, they only compliment you for that, I bet most of them didn't even watch past a minute. The actual "pking" was garbage, and there was not much great loot. You put in like 1 minute long fights for a 25-7 spec or something, i don't see how that's entertaining. If you're going to claim something is enjoyable, please only type for yourself. Something entertaining would have to be putting effort into it.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
34g7xv5.png