Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How has your age effected your scaping?

H0W3

We all remember when we were 13 or 14 maybe even 12 and scaping. Some of us may not have been into pure clanning but some of us were.

Anyway think back to those times when you were 13 and you woke up jumped right on runescape and started scaping and it was the only thing on your mind. But what about now? Now that your 16 or 17+ its not a major priority anymore maybe its the last thing you want to do.

I know for me when I was 13 all I would think about in school is going home to play some scape durning the week days. On weekends I would jump right on in the morning maybe go out and come home at night to continue. Now I look at it as a drag, somthing I do as a last resort.

How were you at these ages?

Flame if you want I don't see the point.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was 8 and made my first pure I didn't know fuckall about how to do anything. Now I know everything and it's not as fun as it used to be because there's no sense of mystery (if that makes any sense).

2s1ry3n.jpg

I've grown up and just had to take on more responsibilities making it harder for me to scape. Also making gaming less appealing to

me as a whole. I'm not sure in a decade or even five years i'll still be interested in playing video games.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

I used to scape heavily, now I scape just at clan events.

I don't believe this is due to age, more so scape just becoming a more retarded game, I'd rather spend my time playing cod, or bf3.

I do the same as of now just play COD and come on for the clan events and mandatory weekend

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

I used to scape heavily, now I scape just at clan events.

I don't believe this is due to age, more so scape just becoming a more retarded game, I'd rather spend my time playing cod, or bf3.

You may not admit it but its cause your older and you cba to play games like this lol

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

When I was 8 and made my first pure I didn't know fuckall about how to do anything. Now I know everything and it's not as fun as it used to be because there's no sense of mystery (if that makes any sense).

I know exactly what you mean bro.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

the game has got worse and worse , so has the pure community , so has the flaming , only thing i do on this game is pk.

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

"On weekends I would jump right on in the morning maybe go out and come home at night to continue. Now I look at it as a drag, somthing I do as a last resort."

Tbh thats how I feel too. Every Saturday my mom and dad worked in the morning so I would wake up at 6 am and fish lobbies XD

Now I dont have that drive any more :(

20110420172703.png

2cgjyaf.jpg

warlord.gifCorrupt Pures Legend

"On weekends I would jump right on in the morning maybe go out and come home at night to continue. Now I look at it as a drag, somthing I do as a last resort."

Tbh thats how I feel too. Every Saturday my mom and dad worked in the morning so I would wake up at 6 am and fish lobbies XD

Now I dont have that drive any more :(

PCR lobs were good money in the day :P

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

I went through a stage where I didn't enjoy the game (botting) and all I did was log on -> turn bot on -> not worry.

Now that botting is gone, I'm now enjoying the game and playing it properly; like I did when I first started. Having fun again, and I'm a lot older now then when I first started..

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

My main priority nowadays is meal #1-7.

But RuneScape still ranks higher than school work.

You sound skinny, trying to gain weight? :)

I have been F2p since forever, and last time I paid for my own P2p been 1year+ - Reason: RuneScape or gaming overall doesn't interest me at all. I prefer watching a movie, going to the gym and hanging out with friends. SADLY I log on RuneScape 2 hours a week which is on Saturdays for clan pkin.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

My main priority nowadays is meal #1-7.

But RuneScape still ranks higher than school work.

You sound skinny, trying to gain weight? :)

I have been F2p since forever, and last time I paid for my own P2p been 1year+ - Reason: RuneScape or gaming overall doesn't interest me at all. I prefer watching a movie, going to the gym and hanging out with friends. SADLY I log on RuneScape 2 hours a week which is on Saturdays for clan pkin.

I weigh 120kg irl I'm trying to lose weight

#mayhem-makers

Back when I was 13 I believe I lead a masser pure clan in w50 called dark pures, thought I was some sort of masser pure god. Always used to play and immediately got on whenever I could. About 15 or so actually started getting involved in actual pure clans, still had that desire to be on alot but never was as strong. Stopped playing at 17, now im 19 and go to college. I play whenever I can. As a member of a fraternity and an engineering major, I put raging/studying ahead of training. However, when I am to join a new clan again, I'm sure i'll be setting some time aside for trips/wars :). But for now, I'm enjoying raging at my fraternity and (not so much "enjoy") putting time in to studying.

wearelions.png
Hostility
#clan-hi
Click Here for Our Forums

knuckscopy.jpg