Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

RE:Weekend Topics ~ HOW TO STOP THE FLAME

-Austin-

In a perfect world...

For this to happen, there needs to be advances made on both ends of the spectrum. Yes, leaders need to crack the whip a little harder on their members, but mods need to help by "purging" the idiots from the community that cause most of the trouble in the first place yet seem to go un-punished.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

most of the clan leaders won't take charge because they want controversy. it breeds publicity, which is what makes a clan successful.

Are we talking about the same controversy, because the controversy i'm speaking of is the same one that causes spys/leaks and crashing. If that's success...

spys/leaks/crashing has always been around, that didnt come from the state of the community today.

and yes we are talking about the same controversy, the controversy that breeds publicity and causes hype between clans. the same controversy that keeps this community running. it's also because of the same controversy that most of us can play this god forsaken game for more than 2 hours out of the week without dying of boredom

Controversy does help clans. When that controversy becomes nothing but bitter hate and constant flaming, it's gone too far and needs to be controlled.

I dont get what your trying to say, there's no such thing as a "nice controversy" or a "nice rivalry". Clans are gonna hate other clans, some for reasons that go back a number of years and some for no reasons at all. It's how this community has always been.

There is a difference between hate and a rivalry made due to having competition. You don't need to hate and flame the clan in order to be competitive against them. This will fuel your clan as well.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

most of the clan leaders won't take charge because they want controversy. it breeds publicity, which is what makes a clan successful.

Are we talking about the same controversy, because the controversy i'm speaking of is the same one that causes spys/leaks and crashing. If that's success...

spys/leaks/crashing has always been around, that didnt come from the state of the community today.

and yes we are talking about the same controversy, the controversy that breeds publicity and causes hype between clans. the same controversy that keeps this community running. it's also because of the same controversy that most of us can play this god forsaken game for more than 2 hours out of the week without dying of boredom

Controversy does help clans. When that controversy becomes nothing but bitter hate and constant flaming, it's gone too far and needs to be controlled.

I dont get what your trying to say, there's no such thing as a "nice controversy" or a "nice rivalry". Clans are gonna hate other clans, some for reasons that go back a number of years and some for no reasons at all. It's how this community has always been.

Then you don't need to be on Purewarfare. Go read main clan topics, and see how they handle disputes. They do it with such maturity, that can be taken from there and placed on these forums. So that the pure community members with brains like a peacock don't ruin the fun aspect of the game, by hacking, ddossing, bringing mains, and the other simple minded ideas/tricks they do in order to create the illusion that they are victorious on these forums, but in reality they haven't won anything which causes rivalries that get out of control.

bSHM3.png

This topic makes sense, but no matter what happens clans are going to be rivaled with other clans. It's like have a gang and no gangs are rivals. If their are wars, there are always going to be rivalries, and arguments, which in our case are flames/baits/trolls. I understand the position you are trying to take but I doubt it will happen seeing as most of the clan leaders, are in their younger 20's or even teens. This game is too serious for no rivalries.

My point exactly.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif