Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Brave Theory Wishing You a Merry Christmas

-Austin-

fx43fk.png

Brave Theory had a fun, action filled Christmas, despite our original plans. We had decided to cancel all events this weekend, due to the Holidays, but our members insisted on events. I couldn't deny them of fun, so events they received.

2d1b3q.png

We started the action off with an unofficial masser killing trip. Brave Theory quickly took over the wilderness. We hopped several times, killing all of the poor souls in our level range. It was not long before the wilderness was empty, so we banked our inventories of loot and ended our unofficial trip.

2d1b3q.png

Next off, Eminence asked us for a fight in clan wars. We found clan wars to be quite boring, so we got the fight in the Wilderness. This made the fight much more interesting. We defended at Chaos alter, with the rule of no dragging outside of the northern entrance to the lava filled area. Although a few Eminence members broke this rule, there were no hard feelings. Brave Theory quickly took the upper hand in the battle, and cleared up the remaining Eminence members. Thanks for the fight, hopefully we can get more action in the wilderness.

2d1b3q.png

I felt i should add that while we defeated Eminence in the wilderness, they did manage to defeat us in clan wars. A mini war was had between us, and a close fight was had. Eminence took the second round after the fight had gone down to a 3v3, and they outclassed us in the 3rd. Thanks for the fights again.

2d1b3q.png

Videos:

2d1b3q.png

Sorry about the lack of pictures, couldn't get ahold of many people who took them!

http://i.imgur.com/wPxKm.png?1055
111226031015.png

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png