Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Level Pure Clan Pleasee!

The-01-sheep

Check out Brave Theory if you like! We have a great community, many experienced leaders and members from different backgrounds. We have Late night pk trips, minis, and so on. Check out our topic in the 1-65 recruitment section, or join our iRC; #brave-theory , gl with your choice.

koolssigcopy.png

I think you'd fit in well at Brave Theory. We have members from all different times zones. We have events at many different times, so everyone will get a chance to attend them. We pride ourselves on our community, which is more of a family. We'd love to add you to that family. Whether you're joining or not, I highly encourage you to post an introduction on our website and hang out in our IRC. Get to know the community better.

IRC: #Brave-Theory

Website/Forums: http://w11.zetaboards.com/Brave_Theory/index/

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

#clan-r

Another LPC, We have mostly GMT in our clan, being as we have many aussies, Dutch, etc in it.

We're mixed upon, check out our forums @ http://www.rsrelapse.com

I hope to see atleast an intro, hopefully even an app!

Pm me in IRC for any more details!

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

#Brave-Theory for your combat.

We're all basically high 40s-low 50s with some exceptions obviously.

We have random pk trips as long as we have members who want to go out, and we almost always have a rank online due to our timezones.

Personally I'm EST, my fellow leader is Aus, and we have a few ranks spread out in timezones including GMT.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

• 2 weeks later...

yooo dude! remember me? check out relapse, #clan-R, ima also gnna hang out there next few days

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png