Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

was worth logging in for

walli

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess binding when its allowed to bind, agreed by all 4 clans is cheating

Give me a break lmfao

obviously it wasn't agreed by all 4 clans, otherwise we wouldn't be complaining

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Give me a break lmfao

^^^^^^^^^It's either that or train defense nowadays.

"Guys 3 rounds of snowball fight"

"No, 1 round snowball then next 2 geared CLW"

"Ok"

Outcome :

MM + Z win 2 / 3 .................... FOE + FI win 1/3

Aftermath:

Excuses from FOE , Flaming from FOE , Complaining from FOE,

Sad part is being in clan wars means you guys can't even use half the excuses you use when you lose in the wildy.

Technically it was one round of a snowball fight. Then a prep afterwards in which there was confusion with the friends chat 1st round. I myself as well as at least 3 other Fatality members were kicked because of people trying to join the FC to cause trouble. So MM+Z won that round, congratz being up by 10. Next round up still they lost and proceeded to bow out in shame instead of finishing the prep with a clear winner.

Excuses? Poor word choice.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

i heard zenith logged after loosing? bad bad bad, learning from mm isnt a good idea

i heard i made walli mad

bad bad bad, learning from Fi isn't a good idea.

you didn't lol.

Pretty sure foe isn't learning from fi but what's zenith gonna do? Close us via clan wars? Lmfao talking down on foe isn't a good idea :whistling:

They must not understand that if Fatality can gain free loot from them every weekend because they've created a bad relationship with us, and were not even ranked top 3, why would they talk **** to the #1 pure clan.. :rolleyes:

Good luck in the wild. GO PENNSYLVANIA! ;)

MM isn't even talking **** really, and technically, in terms of full-outs, they're the only ones that can really compete with FOE. MM clearly carried Zenith, yet Zentih somehow think they gained some sort of momentum winning a snowball fight while outnumbering us. How did you feel when it went from 81v88 to like 78v75 in like 2 seconds. I bet you wondered what it was like from a dominant perspective. ;)

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

Give me a break lmfao

"Ok"

Outcome :

Aftermath:

Sad part is being in clan wars means you guys can't even use half the excuses you use when you lose in the wildy.

Technically it was one round of a snowball fight. Then a prep afterwards in which there was confusion with the friends chat 1st round. I myself as well as at least 3 other Fatality members were kicked because of people trying to join the FC to cause trouble. So MM+Z won that round, congratz being up by 10. Next round up still they lost and proceeded to bow out in shame instead of finishing the prep with a clear winner.

To explain (a fault or an offense) in the hope of being forgiven or understood

Clearly not a poor word choice because that's what you're making. Let me use it in a sentence for you.

Due to FOE+Fi's EXCUSES, MM+Zenith now understand why FOE+FI were only able to win 1/3 rounds in the event.

haven't heard one MM or Zenith member even attempt to justify the loss or make an excuse from it. I'm sure they could pull from Zenith's "Zalmon" combinations (awesome btw!), oak short bows, or the fact that no one really cared lol.

Regardless it just shows a clear difference between the participating clans.

LOL @ Addy Daddy's response. You can admit defeat it's ok :thumbsup:

haven't heard one MM or Zenith member even attempt to justify the loss or make an excuse from it. I'm sure they could pull from Zenith's "Zalmon" combinations (awesome btw!), oak short bows, or the fact that no one really cared lol.

you're not making excuses, you're right. tehe im turny

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

Give me a break lmfao

"Ok"

Outcome :

Aftermath:

Clearly not a poor word choice because that's what you're making. Let me use it in a sentence for you.

Due to FOE+Fi's EXCUSES, MM+Zenith now understand why FOE+FI were only able to win 1/3 rounds in the event.

Regardless it just shows a clear difference between the participating clans.

LOL @ Addy Daddy's response. You can admit defeat it's ok :thumbsup:

There's no excuse when you outopt the other clan and still lose.

Good Day son

one day i'll see a topic when everyone agrees on who the winner is :P

was no winner coz zenith/mm pussied out after loosing, draw your conclusions on who woulda won from that doe

the score was 2-1 sounds like someone won to me derp

u count the snowball fight in which u cheated a win? thats just ****** lawl

the whole point of this event was the snowball fight. Your whole argument is ******* lawl

the quality of mm^