Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why i think pot will fail

walli

Or any clan, even such as NPO who allow teleporting on trips.

Dont get me wrong, i see the logic and the point of teleporting in single or when pking away from pk trips etc, it does make sense in this day and age of runescape unlike way back in the day and the only reason i do not teleport when i play scape (well on my foe acc) is because the foe rules do not allow me to and i play by them on that acc.

however i went out pking with foe on sunday and took on both npo and ran into pot. Was far too easy not because of lack of opts or class of opponent. I found it more due to *****'s teleporting out.

The way i see it how is your clan ever going to be successful and a mainstream clan and well established as a pking and warring clan etc such as foe, mm, **** even eop at a push ;0 when as soon as the first sign of trouble comes the tab is hit or the glory rubbed. Yesterday when we ran into pot the first 3 people we got to tabbed out on sight of us (from the mini map at the time they looked to have similar numbers) this led to us then 1 banging the next 4 or 5 people we ran into and then the rest teleported lol. Now if i was one of them 4 or 5 id be ******, it would be nice to know my clanmates have my back ya? lol...

Also i saw in the run in with npo, a couple got kills early on and their first intention was to run and teleport with the loot. Several did this i think and it just left the rest of their members then heavily out opted at dwarves getting steamrolled.

So you can have all the topics saying why you will succeed, you can have as much fancy forums, intro vids, gfx, even memberbase for now. It will not last.

You cannot have a clan based on teleporting from wars and pk ri, you will eventually get resentful members you will have 0 clan spirit when it truely comes down to it and you will never so long as this game still has idiots playing it compete with any clan who doesnt teleport on pk trips.

i do however wish you the best of luck and hope you give it a go just to prove me right if nothing else ;0

#TEAM-WALLI

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1st of All NPO can tab but not on trips or official midweeks.

And the Main point of issue is that POT are mains we've all seen it, you can't restrict the fact that one little **** ant clan accepts 45 def (and allows them to use any gear) and wants to be recognized by pures. Honestly I hope others follow but i'm taking no preps from main clans, no run ins with main clans and if they hit us I will treat them like main clans. You use rune or d'hide i do consider you a main and you will be dealt with.

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

gj walli! for once you don't sound like you had a hangover.

now then, pot is going to fail who cares, leave it be. any clan that had 101 sins in the leaderboard started to decline/fail. now that hes a full born leader, that clan is going to take 1 step, fall, and never get back up.

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

nah they could be fine, i dont even care about the def dont see why every1 makes an issue of it.

but several npo teleported from us yes2day so i dont know what young lad up there is on about. Just making newer clans aware that teleporting on trips is not the way to go.

#TEAM-WALLI

I agree they probably won't succeed in winning all the fights that they're in, but they'll probably have fun. Clans used to pk for loot not for wins against other clans. If they fail whatever. If they succeed whatever. At least they're doing what they can to have fun.

Arp-1.png

I agree they probably won't succeed in winning all the fights that they're in, but they'll probably have fun. Clans used to pk for loot not for wins against other clans. If they fail whatever. If they succeed whatever. At least they're doing what they can to have fun.

na man u cant have fun even with the wild back

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Yup, as long as they have fun, who cares

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

This.

At the end of the day were all sitting on a game called Runescape.

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

I see your point, though I think your over reacting.

You dont have to face fear on runescape to become better lol.

Its just click clack click success. Teleporting just allows the clan to navigate in and out of the wild faster. Literally.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

I told my Members to bring tabs at 84 Teleport after pot teleported on us and started tabbing away from us & returning right after; usually we don't allow tabbing at trips, I doubt anyone teleported from the fight at dwarves, show me prove and I'll take care of them.

New Pure Order - Taking The World By Storm
awards2.png
2i59bo.jpg

dont get me wrong, maybe i didnt explain as clear as i thought.

I do not care for ragging, if u kill a clan risking a cumulative of 100m whilst risking a cumulative of 100k yourselves then you are the smarter scapers and that has never been an issue to myself, the people risking choose to fight you so its their issue.

i do not care for the defence, it will benefit you in some ways and cause problems in others but not a major issue.

if you are only going to pk 'off peak' times where there wont be many serious clans out in the wild then you will be fine with your tabbing regardless of the situation and yes you will proffitt and have much fun with that. However if you want to be a proper and recognised pking and warring clan etc such as i have read much about from yourselves then you will have to realise you will never compete so long as you have members tabbing at the first sight of a big spec, at the first sight of a dds and climbers.

believe me or dont believe me i have no problem but from experience you know it to be true, it was pots major downfall last time when it came to fighting clans in the wild.

i also see your point pure and tayyab but lets face it, its no fun for the 'clan' when half the members give the fight a go and get ****** up and the other half tele... not going to work out and what may seem like fun will cause many problems in the long run.

however, each to their own opinion this is a 'discussion' after all

#TEAM-WALLI

as long as they don't hit us im fine with it.. once they start hitting "Pure Clans" thats when it gets serious and thats when all clans should gather to close them.

but until than i see no problem of them having fun..

- Proud Member of NME since August 29th

I told my Members to bring tabs at 84 Teleport after pot teleported on us and started tabbing away from us & returning right after; usually we don't allow tabbing at trips, I doubt anyone teleported from the fight at dwarves, show me prove and I'll take care of them.

proof*

Making this topic accomplished as much as the last one did.

Maybe PoT doesn't want to be the #1 F2P / P2P warring clan overnight. I presume if they r anything like they used to be, theyr just out for a chill,relaxing good time pking in the wildy as often as a pker enjoys it.

Rot was NH before they became the #1 p2p main clan.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

[x] Group venge -- [x] Maxed Turmoil -- F2P retired

Starcraft 2 | Team Liquid

Making this topic accomplished as much as the last one did.

Maybe PoT doesn't want to be the #1 F2P / P2P warring clan overnight. I presume if they r anything like they used to be, theyr just out for a chill,relaxing good time pking in the wildy as often as a pker enjoys it.

Rot was NH before they became the #1 p2p main clan.

Rome wasn't built in a day.

Nh in the main community is much different and they were most known for being NH because they barraged single spell fights, they didn't tab when they had 150k loot.