Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why I think all (most) pure clans HAVE failed

muffunz

2.Are you trying to be smart or just 10 years old "use defense as an advantage so they can post petty win topics" Stop trying to talk in subliminal. The defense is not the advantage the prayer is and what comes with it. I love how people Complain about 30 defense when pretty much 60 atk+ can hit on without any trouble. Clans didn't choose to accept 30 defense because it's 30 defense, They accept 30 defense because its minimal defense level you can get curses with, It's not our fault your clan never choose to capitalize and ownage/useful/fun prayers, Just because they don't want to sacrifice there fame/pure hood over a damn game.

30 def pure's suck for pking, they're an account made for the sole purpose of having the maximum advantages in pure clan fights

Good topic, although some averages seen don't particularly represent the majority of the clan.

Nigga just went full retard

Worst guy list

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ape montana won this one. everyones tired of these topics and if you have so many problems with pure clanning then quit the ******* game or join an lpc. the mpc/hpc community will never do anything but get worse & making threads about it won't help

If it was a competition to prove who was the biggest spastic then yeh he won

unless 101 comes as a late entry

Good topic, although some averages seen don't particularly represent the majority of the clan.

Nigga just went full retard

Worst guy list

The pure community is still very much alive , just on these forums the base of the Pure community most of the old school people have retired , Now people from around the 2007/2008 age are retiring. But every time someone retires a few more pure's are made in Runescape the game itself. It's just up to the clans them'self to go recruit some pure talent straight from the game. Rather than recycling the same players over and over again.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

2.Are you trying to be smart or just 10 years old "use defense as an advantage so they can post petty win topics" Stop trying to talk in subliminal. The defense is not the advantage the prayer is and what comes with it. I love how people Complain about 30 defense when pretty much 60 atk+ can hit on without any trouble. Clans didn't choose to accept 30 defense because it's 30 defense, They accept 30 defense because its minimal defense level you can get curses with, It's not our fault your clan never choose to capitalize and ownage/useful/fun prayers, Just because they don't want to sacrifice there fame/pure hood over a damn game.

30 def pure's suck for pking, they're an account made for the sole purpose of having the maximum advantages in pure clan fights

No you just suck at pking. 30 def only advantage is the prayer that comes with it/ most of clans who accept 30 defence don't even wear 30 def gear on trips...60 atk + hits on 30 defence easy...So i don't see the argument here.

I love the people acting like its a MUST to play runescape... If the game is as bad/fail as you claim it is, simply don't play it.

es3qhp.gif

Just because you think every pure clan, or almost every pure clan has failed, doesn't mean it actually has. If we all failed, then none of us would be here right now talking about clans....sure some clans failed, and sure, over time, all clans as a whole failed to treat each other with respect, it led to massive amounts of trolls, and angry kids over time. Before, clanning used to be about going out, and pking for loot, all pure clans kinda bonded together, and feasted off of mains and rune loot....nowadays theres that many pure clans, and the way forum communities cause massive flame wars between clans, it has just ended up being a ton of heated rivalries in which case clans just go out to try and make other clans feel bad. Theres no right and wrong though, because it's just an online game.

It's not like before, clans would go out with an invent of swordies/lobbies, and come back with an invent of rune armour and rune scimitars and say good fight to the other clan they were fighting. Now the clan fights, probably doesn't even loot, and then just flames the other clan because of a simple in-game rivalry.

This topic doesn't really have a significant meaning, nor do alot of topics on these forums.....but thats besides the point. In my opinion, if your someone on these forums, or on rs, that just complains about 30 defence, or complains about the community itself....your only making it worst. It's a game, I have learned not to give a **** about what any other clan thinks, or what anybody at all thinks for that matter. The people who give respect, will be respected, and the people who don't, can go **** themselves. Thats how my clan works too, we don't care what anybody thinks about us, if you respect us, then you will be respected back, and if you talk smack, then your gonna get hit at every chance we can get.

We either demand respect, or demand that you grow some balls and fight us on the weekends or during the week. I'd respect a clan alot more if they could beat us on the battlefield fair and square, 1v1, instead of being keyboard warriors on PW forums and trying to make a big scene out of things.

Just remember, actions speak louder than words fella's. ;)

thekingu.png

Lol, I was going to create a topic like this but in the middle of creating the topic

I realized how stupid the argument for defense is and the pure community is. Then I just proceeded to

exit the page and went outside to smoke a black & mild lol.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

You've never played on a 30 defence turmoil account. Turm pures are the modern day version of the old-school pure. :thumbsup:

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

You've never played on a 30 defence turmoil account. Turm pures are the modern day version of the old-school pure. :thumbsup:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO?????????????????????????

You must of never played in 05 or 06

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

To end this discussion properly 35 def isn't pure and neither is 20. Lets leave it at that

and accept the fact that the only pure clan left is NME.

Click for the cookies
IKJ0k.gif

To end this discussion properly 35 def isn't pure and neither is 20. Lets leave it at that

I like you.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Just because you think every pure clan, or almost every pure clan has failed, doesn't mean it actually has.

I'm going to stop right here. My definition of failure as stated earlier in this topic is the notion that clans, the community, and individual players no longer abide by the definitions of "pures" and many have just used the defense to counteract other clans. There's no need to go get 35+ defense on a PURE clanning account.

The failure had occurred with the majority acceptance of this as the norm.

So yes, pure clans have failed.

Just because other clans accept 30+ defense doesn't mean you can just write off 20 def as not being pure also.

Just because you think every pure clan, or almost every pure clan has failed, doesn't mean it actually has.

I'm going to stop right here. My definition of failure as stated earlier in this topic is the notion that clans, the community, and individual players no longer abide by the definitions of "pures" and many have just used the defense to counteract other clans. There's no need to go get 35+ defense on a PURE clanning account.

Just because other clans accept 30+ defense doesn't mean you can just write off 20 def as not being pure also.

What do clans accepting 30 defence have to do with 20 defence not being pure. That's like saying Pot accepts 45 defence, so you can't say 35 defence isn't pure. If you can wear steel you're a main.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

What do clans accepting 30 defence have to do with 20 defence not being pure. That's like saying Pot accepts 45 defence, so you can't say 35 defence isn't pure. If you can wear steel you're a main.

You can't group anything above 10+ def as a main just because some kids ran off with 30+ def being called pure.

This is based off historic definition and length of time for 20 def being accepted in the community as pure.

It's very foolish to try and write people who have 20 def off as being "just as main as 35 def" . Because they aren't nor ever will be.

You example is dumb because I'm referring to clans who existed throughout the "pure" era between around 04' - '10 . Many of these clans today who are now filled with mains once obeyed the guidelines that 1-20 def was pure. This was the standard. Now those same clans have abandoned that standard and fools like yourself try to justify that by claiming "Well you know anything above steel isn't pure".

20 defense had been accepted by all PURE clans, FOE, EOP, MM, TLP, FI, CP, TH, E as being pure and that was the census of the community.

30 defense was viewed as being unpure by all of the following clans listed above, and I especially remember 3 hit u pure getting a lot of flames for being in FI w/ 30 def (being the only exception). Clans BOOTED kids who got past 20 def etc ...

So unless you're going to go back and change time your argument is clearly wrong.

You can't group anything above 10+ def as a main just because some kids ran off with 30+ def being called pure.

This is based off historic definition and length of time for 20 def being accepted in the community as pure.

It's very foolish to try and write people who have 20 def off as being "just as main as 35 def" . Because they aren't nor ever will be.

You example is dumb because I'm referring to clans who existed throughout the "pure" era between around 04' - '10 . Many of these clans today who are now filled with mains once obeyed the guidelines that 1-20 def was pure. This was the standard. Now those same clans have abandoned that standard and fools like yourself try to justify that by claiming "Well you know anything above steel isn't pure".

20 defense had been accepted by all PURE clans, FOE, EOP, MM, TLP, FI, CP, TH, E as being pure and that was the census of the community.

30 defense was viewed as being unpure by all of the following clans listed above, and I especially remember 3 hit u pure getting a lot of flames for being in FI w/ 30 def (being the only exception). Clans BOOTED kids who got past 20 def etc ...

So unless you're going to go back and change time your argument is clearly wrong.

My definition of pures aren't based off of clans. Clans are in the minority of pures. Also, I don't need to justify anything, the clan I'm in is 1-4 defence. I don't like 30 defence, but I can respect the reasoning to get it. As for 20 defence, I can't see a good reason to get it. And if someone accidentally got 20, they should be making a new account.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

1. Who gives a ****, it's a game you log on play either you enjoy it or you don't...Community this Community that...go outside.

3. Let you clan be the first to show the rest how it's done then.

4. Feelings getting hurt over the internet? lol get a reality check. I'm pretty sure we're all old enough to take some damn jokes / baits at each other without loosing a nights sleep over it.

5. Topic is stupid that's why.

twolfsig.png

Ex Co-Leader of PoT - Ex High-Council of Havoc - Ex Officer of Carnage - Ex Leader of UpRising

xncgb5.jpg