Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

FOE vs eop P2p Prep

Foe Joe

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the fight Foe and we cancelled tommorow because we're going to be fighting Mayhem Makers in the wilderness hopefully ;)

will be interesting to see what happens when the difference in pulls is over 5

Dem MM signups...

Thanks for the prep, always good practice fighting FOE.

I'll probably be pming you soon for a f2p next week m8

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

I stated the rules for our prep that you seem to want

ive been pming u for a prep for months now...u agree to it then dissy/cory take out the belt and slap u for even considering prepping us..happens every time man its annoying now =[[

its ok tho, i aint even mad

Whatever you want 2 tell your members

the truth always works

kings of p2p, come at us when you think you're ready, although its been months now since we beat you in 3 preps straight...you must be getting bored of only prepping mm and sitting in single until a 15 man clan ventures into the wilderness

its k tho, those 30 pulls are pretty consistent and consistency is a good thing! hey look at cp =]!

shit got real, You tell'em.

es3qhp.gif

ive been pming u for a prep for months now...u agree to it then dissy/cory take out the belt and slap u for even considering prepping us..happens every time man its annoying now =[[

the truth always works

kings of p2p, come at us when you think you're ready, although its been months now since we beat you in 3 preps straight...you must be getting bored of only prepping mm and sitting in single until a 15 man clan ventures into the wilderness

its k tho, those 30 pulls are pretty consistent and consistency is a good thing! hey look at cp =]!

Wheel your chair at us br0, btw surgery is still mining with us when are you going to ban him from foe events for a week :teehee:

Gj

the truth always works

3 straight preps??? we beat you in 3 straight preps then u finally beat us ONCE. If thats what you talking about

xncgb5.jpg

the truth always works

Wheel your chair at us br0, btw surgery is still mining with us when are you going to ban him from foe events for a week :teehee:

Gj

u kno hes a trojan horse?

PROUD EX-HIGH COUNCIL OF FINAL OWNAGE ELITE - THE BEST PURE CLAN EVER
2xFxU.gif
THE BEST
best%20in%20miniwars%20-%20x0%20(im%20pore).png

Got a pure?
Join the best pure clan of runescape ~ Final Ownage Elite
www.foe-rs.com

the truth always works

Gj

Tell r3v hi #team-np

es3qhp.gif

the truth always works

Like I said do what you have too to think you're the "kings". Oh and you haven't beat TLP in 3 preps straight, feel free to provide 3 vids from different dates. You have beat us twice in the entire year compared to us beating you 3...I already told you what rules I would do. You have a ONE prep winstreak vs TLP, gratz.