Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fury ventures into the wild

ITIex

furybanner1.png

~ Videos ~

Today we peaked at 15 throughout the trip - mostly everyone was able to stay online for the time we were out, which let us have more action. But before I indulge you with this topic, I'd like to just give a big shoutout to xL who managed to get lured by one of our members from 13 ports all the way to 18s, where a great battle ensued.
furysplitter.png

Fury vs Excel

After hearing rumours of xL planning on evading us today, the Ninjas of Fury were disappointed. After debating over what to do, we decided to hop to there home world, and look around. Sure enough, xL was spotted at 13 ports killing NPC's (Wtf were you guys doing anyways??), so we hatched a plan.

Fury dd'd at 18 ports, while one brave ninja named Mr 15k ran over to xL, and ran back to our dd. The lure worked perfectly. We instantly charged in with lines of FFFFF, scattering the unsuspecting warriors of xL. They faught valiantly, but in the end our ninja-like tactic's (Camping Bows out trolol) were too much for them to handle.
furysplitter.png

Fury vs Venom

We were then approached by Venom for a pkri. Knowing that they had more than us, and greatly outlevelled us, we were hesitant. But we realised we had nothing better to do, so we went on to fight Venom out opted by 6-7.

We rushed them at 18 portals, and seemed to actually be giving Venom a run for there money. Things were looking decent for us until Venom started getting quick kills, and despite our best efforts, we lost.
furysplitter.png

Fury vs Excel

An informant told us that xL were in W57 killing massers, so we wanted to drop in and say hello. While walking out to where my informant told me xL were, we were suddenly rushed by a great wall of white:XXXXXXX spams. At first, we thought it was a masser clan, but then we realised none other than xL was rushing us. Both clans faught hard, but as their numbers started deteriorating, so did there will to return, and we won without many casualties.
furysplitter.png

Nice work :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Hostility couldent find Venom today :/

Good **** Fury, Hope you keep on progressing into bigger pulls so we can get some good fights.

Keep it up.

dooqps.jpg
23w07r7.png
Founder of Activation
Currently In Corrupt Pures

Hostility couldent find Venom today :/

Good **** Fury, Hope you keep on progressing into bigger pulls so we can get some good fights.

Keep it up.

Didn't even bother to ask us for pkri. I guess thats trying to find us?

0Ra7A.png

gj

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"